On another note, jersey names. (1 Viewer)

:: ck ::

Actuarial Boy
HSC
i cant decide my one T_T

" ah choo! "

since my name is r.chiu o_O bleh .. veri lamez.. i cant think of nething else hahah...

Aerials

your member for ulladulla
HSC
"Da Bomb"... (my friends called me a suicide bomber when I first came to the school, because I had a habbit of carrying my bag around the place... works on two levels... no wait Im not hot)

massmon

Ours are made from trisports, costing $60-75 i think.
All the school tradition al emblems logo, etc are already on it, names are of now prce difference.

That chick from maitland for $96, dam..

5c

HSC
i wrote mondy chun.. ppl call me dat... so yeh i put that..
there's dis ugly blob of graffiti at the front saying "girra" (short for girraween).. ITS SOO UGLY!!
mine is already starting to fade and the 'blob' thing at da front is cracking ... so its loooking more uglier..

~dEjA vOuX~

Home Brand
HSC
Originally posted by 5c
there's dis ugly blob of graffiti at the front saying "girra" (short for girraween).. ITS SOO UGLY!!
mine is already starting to fade and the 'blob' thing at da front is cracking ... so its loooking more uglier..
some of my friends that go there were over at my house once, and they had their jerseys on...you're right about that 'girra blob'. It's disgusting!!

ameh

dirty trick
HSC
N/A
someone from cheltenham had "f" as their jersey name and their other 4 friends as "u", "c" and "k" and "u"...when they stood together u can imagine what it looked like =P

alby

cool duckie
HSC
lolz amoz
the f could also stand 4 failure o sumtin...so its pretty funni

mines ~*aLbY*~ $69 from trisports, jackets or jerseys (i got a jacket...jersey didnt look good on me, but bout 20 ppl got them)

Seabiscuit

HSC
Some guy once had "Hugh Jass"...
... well i thought it was funny.

We're not allowed to have names on our Jerseys. :(

cko

HSC
Originally posted by 5c
omg i know i KNOWWWW!!!!! but tha graffiti thing looked goot when it was on the piece of paper.... I say that its ugly lookn coz of tha white around it... if they got rid of tha white it woulda looked SOOOO much better!!!

our's was $80 n mine said 'sweetness' but i spelt it '$w33+NeZz" n this chick tried to rid n sed "SWEET N EASY?!" n that name STUCK!! :(

Brad

shiet! ours are $90 and we're not allowed to get anything screen printed on the back until we finish because it looks "too informal" so we're getting our emblem and names embroidered on the front, we got to pick the style and colors etc so thats alright if we did i woulda had either "Martin" or "Marty Bacardi" or "Fartin" on me back

Xayma

Lacking creativity
HSC
N/A
Im getting ASTC on mine for various reasons.

Xayma

Lacking creativity
HSC
N/A
Originally posted by cko
like what?
Well for one it is the way we remember it, there is a guy in our class with the initials AS, I will leave the rest to your imagination.

And Im always correcting people at school when the get something like maths wrong while talking about something else.

~dEjA vOuX~

Home Brand
HSC
Originally posted by nessie_lee
We haven't even started organising our jerseys yet!... we'll probably get them for trials in term 3. I think i'll have Nessie (short for Vanessa)... or Cheeky Ness , not sure yet!
Our school has been organising it for ages, but they haven't done a damn thing about it! We're beginning to think we may never get them...

addict

'Specal' Member
HSC
we got our in the first couple of weeks this yr...but we couldnt get name on the back...i think its cos girls had been getting harrassed by ppl in the past or something. but we have the skool emblem and our names or nick names embroidered on the front.
oh, i thought i might mention to that cro designed our too!!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)