OMFG! Final Fantasy XIII coming to the Xbox 360 (1 Viewer)

stazi

Nightman
HSC
Legham said:
It's not even that big news.. None of the latest FF games have been huge hits anyway. Not since 7, and i think 8 - 10 were kinda big? Corrent me if im wrong. All those lame fanboys should of at least waited until info was released to see if it was a decent story or not.
yeah, you're wrong. all the games since 7 have sold millions

shinji

Is in A State Of Trance
HSC
poWerdrY said:
i dont like how the protagonist of ff13 is going to be female. its weird, because i just cant fully immerse myself into a game when i cant make myself believe that im the player.
FFXIII Versus (PS3 Exclusive) will be playing the main game as the male antagonist i believe. Someone correct me if i'm wrong.

stazi

Nightman
HSC
i-love-maynard said:
I think the makers need to stop with the whole uber futuristic crap in the storylines. I can't relate to it at all, its getting all sci fi...
Yeah...I can relate a lot more to ancient worlds, demigods and magic. It accurately reflects life in today's society.

adam300492

HSC
Hmm. We have a couple of problems that I don't think has been brought up here yet. What's going to happen to all the people that have a 360 like the game enough to want to play the sequal?/other bit. As it currently stands Versus XIII is an exclusive. Will there be a massive ps3 revolution. Also with technologies standards the games just keep getting better, at this rate the DVD will be outcast leaving Blu-Ray as the next leader. The Xbox will surely go into demise?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)