Ok i have a lil problem (1 Viewer)

Tammie123

HSC
so the guy im seeing takes ages to cum wen im giving him head......i serioulsy dont no what to do bout this cos sometimes i have to stop cos my neck n back n fucking mouth hurts!!

Can anyone help me....techniques maybe or anything that can help....cos i no he wouldnt b to pleased wif me stoppin b4 hes had his chance lol

nicko88

whatever..
HSC
When you say "long time", how long are we talking about here?

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
It probably takes a while because you suck!

(pun intended)

+Po1ntDeXt3r+

HSC
hmm mabbe he had better?.. or is cheating..
find cosmo.. read about technique

SXC_DRAGON_BOY

Been A While
HSC
yeah like pointdexter said.... read those magazines...... i read them here and there and no im not gay......... they pretty right on track about how to satify us males.....
its all in the technique....

i once told a girl who was just using her lips to be creative and use her tongue.... i think its all in the tongue and where u lick. lyk guys are sensitive bhind the dick's head

Last edited:

ur_inner_child

.%$^!@&^#(*!?.%$^?!.
HSC
do some other stuff before you give him head

or

tease him eg licking up the inner thigh, everywhere around it so he's just CRAVING

or

stop giving him head so much

:p

eternity_

if u get tired just pull out and just use your hands for a sec and rest.. then go at it agen:-D

tigerschick

^*PrInCeSs*^
HSC
u dont hav 2 stay in the one position, thats prob y ur neck and back hurts. they like the different direction when our heads move. hold the base of the cock n just suck lick the head swirl ur tongue round it n give him hand at the same time. and yea just dont jump straight into it, make him wait (but not 2 long...) so that he is cravin it. also try makin him sit up and u kneel.

eternity_

lick his balls.. i love gettin my balls licked :-D.. or just play wit them wit one hand while u suking and holding the dik wit your other hand..

Big Willy

Cabra Junkie RULES
HSC
dude; why stop at a blowjob. Like someone said up there, start giving him a handjob or you could even have sex with him. And try new things and positions etc

Cactus

Sorcerer's Apprentice
HSC
jumb said:
It probably takes a while because you suck!

(pun intended)
Yes chances are you are doing it wrong. Maybe you're scraping your teeth. Man that hurts

GSTARRAW

Blowjobs are so overrated and crap. I hate em so bad now. Put it this way girl... The only blowjob thats gonna be good is the one that you WANT to give! You gotta do it like you really want to do it and be enthusiastic about it otherwise they're crap. Think of it as a quarter pounder meal... you'd probably eat that enthusiastically so suck it like you want it!

MaryJane

Extraordinary Machine
HSC
Tickle his head with your tongue, and deepthroat if you can (Lie on the side of the bed, so your head is just off it, and he can sit on you and go as deep as he likes) just breathe in when he enters you, and out when he pulls out, breathe out. After a couple of strokes, he'll come for sure. it works everytime. just be careful when he does come; you dont want to be in that position still because you'll choke!! :D

or, give him head and then stop and have sex.... you can repeat this too, if you dont mind tasting yourself, which I think everyone should be comfortable with doing; if you don't like it, then why should they go down on you in the first place?

or.. hum with his balls in your mouth. most guys who have had this done love it.

or, play with his bum :D (just make sure its clean!)

aj_number_10

HSC
Tammie123 said:
so the guy im seeing takes ages to cum wen im giving him head......i serioulsy dont no what to do bout this cos sometimes i have to stop cos my neck n back n fucking mouth hurts!!

Can anyone help me....techniques maybe or anything that can help....cos i no he wouldnt b to pleased wif me stoppin b4 hes had his chance lol
iv neva had the problem of goin 2 long

GSTARRAW

MaryJane said:
Tickle his head with your tongue, and deepthroat if you can (Lie on the side of the bed, so your head is just off it, and he can sit on you and go as deep as he likes) just breathe in when he enters you, and out when he pulls out, breathe out. After a couple of strokes, he'll come for sure. it works everytime. just be careful when he does come; you dont want to be in that position still because you'll choke!! :D

or, give him head and then stop and have sex.... you can repeat this too, if you dont mind tasting yourself, which I think everyone should be comfortable with doing; if you don't like it, then why should they go down on you in the first place?

or.. hum with his balls in your mouth. most guys who have had this done love it.

or, play with his bum :D (just make sure its clean!)
Damn you sound good... wanna fuck or let me do the bedside deepthroat thing? :D

Skittled

What did the crab do?
HSC
ARABIANKNIGHT said:
Damn you sound good... wanna fuck or let me do the bedside deepthroat thing? :D
ArabianKnight, I keep telling her she's good but she seems not to believe me - she seems to feel a desperate need to prove herself, too... how could a guy complain? ;)

I love you, MJ! :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)