• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Ok i have a lil problem (1 Viewer)

Greenwood

Banned
HSC
tigerschick said:
u dont hav 2 stay in the one position, thats prob y ur neck and back hurts. they like the different direction when our heads move. hold the base of the cock n just suck lick the head swirl ur tongue round it n give him hand at the same time. and yea just dont jump straight into it, make him wait (but not 2 long...) so that he is cravin it. also try makin him sit up and u kneel.
perfect explanation that is awesome

absolution*

ymyum
HSC
Tammie123 said:
so the guy im seeing takes ages to cum wen im giving him head......i serioulsy dont no what to do bout this cos sometimes i have to stop cos my neck n back n fucking mouth hurts!!

Can anyone help me....techniques maybe or anything that can help....cos i no he wouldnt b to pleased wif me stoppin b4 hes had his chance lol
Unless youre really ugly im thinking he whacks off beforehand so his libido is low.

Greenwood

Banned
HSC
absolution* said:
Unless youre really ugly im thinking he whacks off beforehand so his libido is low.
say what now? how would that work? it takes longer to cum if you've gone recently. I would have thought you'd know that knowing matt.

bex

HSC
cum is just gross.. it tastes gross and makes me gag to the point where i have even vomited once!

HSC
Tammie123 said:
so the guy im seeing takes ages to cum wen im giving him head......i serioulsy dont no what to do bout this cos sometimes i have to stop cos my neck n back n fucking mouth hurts!!

Can anyone help me....techniques maybe or anything that can help....cos i no he wouldnt b to pleased wif me stoppin b4 hes had his chance lol

uh do u just suck him or do u actually give him a handjob while your doing it, which would be a better way to make him cum faster...damn i sound gay

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)