Ok, fess up, whos stuffed an exam (1 Viewer)

M@ster P

HSC
when does the hsc start?

Edit: sigh joke was executed poorly since I posted twice

Last edited:

A Poisoned Seed

HSC
Ick... math was a great big cesspool of disaster - hoping to pass, but nothing better grrrr and my time management was crappy for paper 2 so I think Module C essay was a sad, disorganized thing

Aside from that, though, I think everything was deliciously average :D just goot study hard for ext History tomorrow *postmodernism *sigh*

cyndieeeeee

HSC
the 10 marker for crime, i was expectig something like the past few years, like effetciveness of criminal process or law reform or something...
i tlked bout cultural, genic, socio economic and educational disadvantage leading t non commitment but i only put in 2 case examples.....
but i loved the modern exam.. well as much as posible to like an hsc exam hahah...
after friday its overrr!! :) extension historyy ahh

The Land Of Procrastinating.. Which is in the same
HSC
Stuffed one exam? Stuffed up all of them. And what makes it worse is my assessment mark for each subject is pretty ordinary, and ranking rise *cough* 20's/40's for mainly everything*cough* so FML. I deserve it but for not doing my best throughout the year.

University Western Sydney here I come.

Freakstyler09

HSC
I stuffed up eveything except for one exam, how depressing, fuck I feel angry :eek:

Freakstyler09

HSC
Stuffed one exam? Stuffed up all of them. And what makes it worse is my assessment mark for each subject is pretty ordinary, and ranking rise *cough* 20's/40's for mainly everything*cough* so FML. I deserve it but for not doing my best throughout the year.

University Western Sydney here I come.
C ya there mate.....I'm so fucked

the-derivative

BCom/LLB (UNSW)
HSC
I've stuffed up bits and pieces of different exams:
4U - I stuffed up the last part of the bungee jumper question and the probability
3U - I stuffed up the binomial question
Physics - I think I stuffed a few MCs and one of the calculation questions.

bored of sc

HSC
All of them. :(
English Advanced Paper 1 - Poor time-management, creative writing and essay suffered.
English Advanced Paper 2 - Didn't properly answer the question in section 3.
Studies of Religion 1 - A few short answers were weird and the essay was a bit dodgy.
Extension 1 Maths - Q4, 6, 7 and bits of 5.
Extension 2 Maths - Q4-8 and bits of 1-3.
Chemistry - Entire options section.
Music 1 Aural - Failed part of a question.

JordaneVG

HSC
N/A
okay then

that would suck
Lolz, I'm surprise that U don't have interfamily rivarly or even interfriends rivalry, look at the world we llive in today. My Grand dad used to tell me that in his good old days, by the time he was our age, he'd be working at the docks near pyrmont, that's like in the 1940's. Not much Education required back in those days. Fuck these days.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)