Official Xbox 360 Thread (1 Viewer)

stazi

Nightman
HSC
do u want to buy oblivion, crackdown, rainbow six: vegas. i wish 2 selll. im dru214nk

stazi

Nightman
HSC
brogan77 said:
oi sexy, why did you call me twice?

sowwy i didn't pick up
i wanted to see what youre up to (hopefully my pea nus)

ssejamafone

Ninja?
HSC
N/A
I bought Viva pinata thinking it would be fun..... but, i dunno..... it's a bit too tedious for me... the whole maintaining the garden/converting sours/keeping pinatas from eating each other/everything... i gave up after 2 days.

But, my little bro got Gears of war, which i think is a really good (though kinda freaky) game. But, yeah. I'm too chicken to play it on my own.. ^^'

woot for 3 yr warrantee!

stazi

Nightman
HSC
How strange. I loved viva pinata. So did my girlfriend. I think you're actually the first person I know who didn't like the game.

ssejamafone

Ninja?
HSC
N/A
stazi said:
How strange. I loved viva pinata. So did my girlfriend. I think you're actually the first person I know who didn't like the game.
i'm a bit of an impatient person... that's why i can't play games like harvest moon, and i could only keep my town in animal crossing perfect for like, 3 weeks, before i completely gave up. hehe, weeds EVERYWHERE!

whoops! got a bit off topic, did'nt i?

But yeah. Maybe if i was a little more patient, then i could carry viva P all the way through, but..... it's neva gonna happen.

El Snagle

HSC
Hey everyone,
just thought id drop in,
Is it just me or can everyone just not wait for halo 3, and hopefully GoW 2 After that..
I just bought a 360 and love online, but im new so i got only like 3 friends hahaha, so if any1 gets bored online add us "el snagle"
oh yeah before i forget, is there any way to play on auz servers only on CoD 3.. thanks!

stazi

Nightman
HSC
you can add me: frenzal

i cant be bothered adding anyone. Also there's no such thing as aussie servers on xbox 360. All games (except EA games) are peer-to-peer.

I'm actually not that excited about Halo 3. There's way too many other games which are amazing. I recommend getting The Darkness from EB Games. Get them to price match JB Hifi, and then return it within 7 days for your money back (it'll take you 12 hours to finish). That game is amazing

El Snagle

HSC
Hahaha that is really smart..
but trust me I can garruntee that the campaign mode on Halo3 will be awesome.. i recon that the online will be similar to halo2 however..but thats ok..
Call of Duty 4, comes out in october!.. Modern warfare instead of these old ww2 shooters.. I wanna use an m16 not a m1 garand..
add me people "el snagle"

Last edited:

stazi

Nightman
HSC
how can you guarantee it? you havent played it yet. and ive actually played the online halo 3. it's not that similar - it's quite different to halo 2. better, though.

El Snagle

HSC
Because its halo.. thats how i can garuntee it!!
lol sorry i guess im trying to convince myself that pre-ordering it is such a good idea!!,, lol
wat games cant' u wait for?

stazi

Nightman
HSC
I can't wait for a few:

NCAA Football 2008
All-Pro Football 2k8
College Hoops 2k8
Bioshock
Halo 3
Mass Effect
Blue Dragon (although slightly less after the demo)
Rock Star
Eternal Sonata

The 360 really does have an amazing lineup

El Snagle

HSC
Is ncaa football nfl or soccer.. i recon madden 08 will be awesome!!
and i too cant wait for bioshock.. that'll be mad!

stazi

Nightman
HSC
Yep american football, i.e. gridiron (like madden but with college teams). I went to college in the US for a semester, thus can't wait for the game. Go heels!

El Snagle

HSC
haha that would have been awesome.. N.O SAINTS BABY!.. Reggie bush is hectic..!!!..

runtlocks

the diff'rence
HSC
hey stas do you know where I can get some cheap 360 hardware? To be specific, I was thinking of getting a couple of 360 wireless controllers plus their chargers and such and one of those adaptors that let you use them with your PC.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)