Official Xbox 360 Thread (1 Viewer)

runtlocks

the diff'rence
HSC
Yeah I've been thinking that, but I do like the Virtual Console so I've stayed unchipped for now..

Also, Club Nintendo Launches In Australia - Kotaku Australia is quite nice
yeahh hahaha we flog some of those cards from work from time to time. i was never really sure on what they did

downloaded the ninja blade demo, and fuck it's exactly like ninja gaiden. only worse because it's not as fast and it has fucking quick time events. though it's a ninja gaiden clone so i'm gonna get it:(

runtlocks

the diff'rence
HSC
...so my 360 has bitten the dust with the e74 single red light error. what's even more infuriating is that it is JUST out of warranty, only the three red lights is covered for three years.

interesting to note that 360s have had an increase in e74 errors after the release of the new xbox experience. seems like the new dash is causing more strain on the thing and it's pushed to breaking point.

piece of fucking shit, if they won't fix the thing for free i'm going to sell the rest of my games and probably give up on console gaming for this generation. no way in hell am i buying the next xbox within 2 years of it's launch either.

withoutaface

Premium Member
HSC
...so my 360 has bitten the dust with the e74 single red light error. what's even more infuriating is that it is JUST out of warranty, only the three red lights is covered for three years.

interesting to note that 360s have had an increase in e74 errors after the release of the new xbox experience. seems like the new dash is causing more strain on the thing and it's pushed to breaking point.

piece of fucking shit, if they won't fix the thing for free i'm going to sell the rest of my games and probably give up on console gaming for this generation. no way in hell am i buying the next xbox within 2 years of it's launch either.
Complaint, Department of Fair Trading, etc. If there's a significant amount failing just outside of warranty then they're not of merchantible quality and you have grounds to get a refund/repair.

slip00knot

HSC
my 360 has also suffered the 3 rings.. luckily its still in warranty. anyone know round about how long they take to repair/replace it if you mail it to them?

Omie Jay

gone
HSC
anyone got 'the last remnant'?

it just came out for pc, been out on xbox360 since last year, and im wondering what its like.

apparantly xbox had some problems, which are now fixed.

so excluding those problems, whats the game like?

SnowFox

Premium Member
HSC
Anyone read the zoo magazine with the "Insiders Scoop" on M$ and Sonys next gen systems?

This quote made me laugh "The Xbox720 will be able to support the highly anticipated Halo 4."

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)