Official Upcoming Concerts/Gigs Thread (1 Viewer)

HSC
I haven' bothered to check any of the previous pages, but is anyone going to see Dillinger on the 17th May? I'm going, but preparing myself for the onslaught of douchebaggy hardcore kids.

HSC
about panic at the disco:

esquared said:
their new single is fucking great.

pity the rest of the album is generally shite.
ugh, i agree. i thought i'd grow to like it, but no, it really does suck. but their support bands are awesome so i'll be there anyway :D

Legham

HSC
Holy shit. Panic at the disco is the biggest shitstain on this planet. I'd rather an army of hitlers than to hear that faggot "9 in the afternoon" song one more time

*hopeful*

HSC
boyz 2 men are coming in june although their going to be doing alot of stuff from their new album this time which no-one has even heard of

Misery&Hate

HSC
Upcoming for me is Michael Buble on May 31st & Panic at the Disco on August 22nd.
Yeah, a few of you have said Panic suck, but i love them to death.
Each to their own.

L-esky

HSC
Misery&Hate said:
Yeah, a few of you have said Panic suck, but i love them to death.
Each to their own.
haha same...I'm seeing them on the 20th. Yay panic pit! I can't wait even though it's ages away.
Adding to my excitement is the fact that the Academy Is...are playing too. I love them heaps as well. It's gonna be a lot of fun I reckon.
I'm also going to see Kisschasy, The Getaway Plan and The Donnas on the 23rd of May. That's gonna be fun too.

Atticus.

how do i get out of this
HSC
L-esky said:
haha same...I'm seeing them on the 20th. Yay panic pit! I can't wait even though it's ages away.
Adding to my excitement is the fact that the Academy Is...are playing too. I love them heaps as well. It's gonna be a lot of fun I reckon.
I'm also going to see Kisschasy, The Getaway Plan and The Donnas on the 23rd of May. That's gonna be fun too.
"panic pit"
ha

*hopeful*

HSC
*hopeful* said:
boyz 2 men are coming in june although their going to be doing alot of stuff from their new album this time which no-one has even heard of
and 1 day after tickets went on sale, all the seating ones are gone except some crappy last row :(

HSC
L-esky said:
woo i'm in the panic pit too! but on the 22nd. if you like the academy is (seen them, they're awesome), i recommend you listen to the other support band, cobra starship. they're awesome live.

and i have to admit, i hated the album at first, but it's growing on me...

Holy shit. Panic at the disco is the biggest shitstain on this planet. I'd rather an army of hitlers than to hear that faggot "9 in the afternoon" song one more time
LMAO.

L-esky

HSC
Yeah, I think I'm gonna download some Cobra Starship stuff later because I really don't wanna look like the dickhead in the front row who knows none of the words haha. Plus, everyone I know who knows them reckons I'd really like them.

HSC
L-esky said:
Yeah, I think I'm gonna download some Cobra Starship stuff later because I really don't wanna look like the dickhead in the front row who knows none of the words haha. Plus, everyone I know who knows them reckons I'd really like them.
when i went to the academy is last year, i was like that (for cobra starship, not the academy is, obviously lol)... but yeah, if you tend to like bands like panic, paramore, the academy is (the Fueled By Ramen bands), etc you'll probably like them.

does anyone know how many tickets there were for the panic pit at the acer arena? just wondering how many people i have to fight to get to the front lol

L-esky

HSC
russianROULETTE said:
does anyone know how many tickets there were for the panic pit at the acer arena? just wondering how many people i have to fight to get to the front lol
I was wondering the same thing but for brisbane entertainment centre? My friend and I are planning on arriving ridiculously early so we don't have to line up for food and merch which often take the longest so then we can just go sit outside door 11 until they let us in. Our plan was somewhat ruined though when we found out fanclub members would get early entry anyway, so no matter how long we line up for they'll still get in there before us.
I hope a lot of the crowd are little 13/14 year olds who are worried about getting their hair messy because it's always so easy to get in front of them haha.

le.parkour

HSC
ahh yes was about to go to the Panic ! concert just for kicks lol to see how shit they have become .. haha but i wanted to go for COBRA :O and also the ACADEMY IS :O but i got no money ahaha fack !
hopefully it'll be a killer show, Panic! should be the supporting act man, their music ain't that good in my perspective :S

HSC
L-esky said:
I was wondering the same thing but for brisbane entertainment centre? My friend and I are planning on arriving ridiculously early so we don't have to line up for food and merch which often take the longest so then we can just go sit outside door 11 until they let us in. Our plan was somewhat ruined though when we found out fanclub members would get early entry anyway, so no matter how long we line up for they'll still get in there before us.
I hope a lot of the crowd are little 13/14 year olds who are worried about getting their hair messy because it's always so easy to get in front of them haha.
i have to go to school that day, then drive for an hour so i probably won't get there until about 5-5.30... so yeah, no chance of me getting there first... that's why i'm kinda glad there's the panic pit and then the mosh.

lol hopefully, but if i push past them they might make my ears bleed with their high-pitched groupie screams...

L-esky

HSC
I have school on the day of the concert too but seeing as I have to travel about 3 hours to get up there and book into a hotel etc. I'm most likely going to take the entire day off school, as well as the next haha...unless of course I have an assessment that day. Luckily my trials finish the week beforehand.
God I never thought of the groupie screams...that may kill me.

HSC
haha i have an actual HSC exam (speaking skills start earlier than normal exams), a week later so i'll probably go to school to get in as much practice as possible... lol, i was listening to the album a few minutes ago, there's this part where ryan sings "but who could love me i am out of my mind", i bet there'll be groupies yelling OMGILUVURYAN in response...

hmm, i wonder, you know how on their last tour they had the dancers/sets/costumes/makeup etc, i wonder if there will be anything like that on this tour...

L-esky

HSC
russianROULETTE said:
there's this part where ryan sings "but who could love me i am out of my mind", i bet there'll be groupies yelling OMGILUVURYAN in response...

hmm, i wonder, you know how on their last tour they had the dancers/sets/costumes/makeup etc, i wonder if there will be anything like that on this tour...
Yeah I bet anything we'll be surrounded by groupies screaming love messages at Ryan and Brendon and to a smaller extent Spencer and Jon.
I've been wondering about the sets and stuff too. I looked up stuff from the honda civic tour they're doing at the moment and they don't seem to have gotten so much into it this time, but they do seem to have flowers wrapped around mic stands a lot these days which could be pretty cool haha.
I'm just intrigued to know whether they're going to continue with the gay action they had on stage on their last tour which I've seen in some videos/from what people have told me.

HSC
L-esky said:
Yeah I bet anything we'll be surrounded by groupies screaming love messages at Ryan and Brendon and to a smaller extent Spencer and Jon.
I've been wondering about the sets and stuff too. I looked up stuff from the honda civic tour they're doing at the moment and they don't seem to have gotten so much into it this time, but they do seem to have flowers wrapped around mic stands a lot these days which could be pretty cool haha.
I'm just intrigued to know whether they're going to continue with the gay action they had on stage on their last tour which I've seen in some videos/from what people have told me.
they should start wearing masks like slipknot, that would get rid of the groupies pretty quick lol. aww, it would be good to see all the theatrics and whatnot, but i'm pretty excited for it no matter what the stage looks like.

yeah, i've seen the 'kiss' thing on youtube, the little speech Brendon does makes me laugh... i thought it was a good lead up for the song. but i don't think it'll happen on this tour, if they're sick of the theatrics from the last shows they're probably sick of the jokes from it too.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)