Official UAI Results (1 Viewer)

Sir Walrus

HSC
I got 98.2 as well and didn't try.

Whats the big deal??? 98 is easily attainable.

HSC
simonelye said:
SAM - 91.55
Actual UAI - 90.4

=]

Stoked.
I wanted to be a 90's kid soooo badly!
Congradulations to everyone,
remember theres always a way to get to where you want to be!
the HSC is not everything.
=]
lol i got 91.55.....kinda disappointed o well, U ALL DID SO GOOD! CONGRATZ!

HSC
96.2. I'd talked myself down to an 80-85 so I was incredibly happy. It was a much better result than I deserved. Doubt I'll get into my course but never mind :)

conroy1234

supermeatpie
HSC
Sir Walrus said:

yeah don't lie, you can't get a mark like that and not try

beentherdunthat

HSC
Sir Walrus said:

I got 98.4 and i barely done anything the whole yr. I never went to class. Never done my homework. I swear I didn't do any homework this yr. I hate school.

I Studied the day before for english. And 4 days before chem for chem...

and that's the truth for u.

conroy1234

supermeatpie
HSC
i think this year 12 group must be super smart or something everyone got into the 90's!!

beentherdunthat

HSC
I think people who have uai's in the 80s and 70s don't post their UAI's though it's just as good... like u get most of the 90's ppl posting. That's why it looks that way. But it's true, 2007 was one of the smartest years..

chaithu

HSC
u guyz done very wellll..congratulation..well i am in yr 12 2008...yeah 2007 was better than previous year..and uai calculation also changed..
but i dont know how uai claculation works..can someone help me..and give a brief detail..plssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

ahen

Sexy Member
HSC
beentherdunthat said:
I got 98.4 and i barely done anything the whole yr. I never went to class. Never done my homework. I swear I didn't do any homework this yr. I hate school.

obviously you did particularly well in english what with such spectacular grammar "Never done my homework"

let that have been a sarcastic post

it just really really shits me when people walk around saying "i got 98 and did jack shit all year" which kinda implies that people like me who got UAIs in the lower 90s and worked our fucking arses off, must then, in fact, be lazy slobs

Last edited:

S1M0

LOLtheist
HSC
beentherdunthat said:

You...expect us to believe that you've done NO work whatsoever this year, didn't attend classes, began studying f your exams the day BEFORE your respective HSC exam and somehow managed to get the marks required to pull out a UAI of over 98?

In short, you're trying to get us to believe that you manage to beat 98% of the state essentially without learning anything, as according to the quote above you've done no homework, didn't attend class and began studying a day before the exam.

You've probably did work hard, and now that you did a get a good UAI, you're gloating on these forums saying how you didn't do any work and beat a fair chunk of people both in the state and here.

Whatever you say.

S1M0

LOLtheist
HSC
conroy1234 said:
i think this year 12 group must be super smart or something everyone got into the 90's!!
You...do know how the UAI works, right?

beentherdunthat

HSC
^^
No i didnt' do any of my jackshit homework this year.

And no i didn't attend most of my classes and thats why i was ranked bottom half in the grade for most of my subjects

There are some people in this world who don't have to study their asses off to get a good mark. But you don't seem to get that do you.

So keep your dumb explanations to yourself. I know what I did this year, and what I didn't, and no i ain't a fucking liar but thanks for the implication.

IceOnFire

HSC
beentherdunthat said:
^^
No i didnt' do any of my jackshit homework this year.

And no i didn't attend most of my classes and thats why i was ranked bottom half in the grade for most of my subjects

There are some people in this world who don't have to study their asses off to get a good mark. But you don't seem to get that do you.

So keep your dumb explanations to yourself. I know what I did this year, and what I didn't, and no i ain't a fucking liar but thanks for the implication.
Fine then.

Good luck in uni.

victoriouz1

HSC
Bit late but still... =p
SAM: 89.15
jUAI: 88.xx
einstein: 88.xx

07 UAI: 90.15
woo~

h2msfn

HSC
NSW UAI - 91.45

SAM - 93.40

Marks;

Business Studies - 89
Economics - 82
English (standard) - 82
PE - 92
2unit maths - 87
ext 1 maths - 39/50

tanguyen

HSC
SAM - 99.35
JUAI - 99.3

UAI - 99.3

Stoked. Thought at the rate I was working, would have got 98 max so yeh, I sorta felt like I didn't deserve it. But then again, I went to a shitload of tutoring. What I would like to see is what my UAI would really be without all that tutoring.

hopeles5ly

Take Me Higher.
HSC
N/A
S1M0 said:
You...expect us to believe that you've done NO work whatsoever this year, didn't attend classes, began studying f your exams the day BEFORE your respective HSC exam and somehow managed to get the marks required to pull out a UAI of over 98?

In short, you're trying to get us to believe that you manage to beat 98% of the state essentially without learning anything, as according to the quote above you've done no homework, didn't attend class and began studying a day before the exam.

You've probably did work hard, and now that you did a get a good UAI, you're gloating on these forums saying how you didn't do any work and beat a fair chunk of people both in the state and here.

Whatever you say.

And what the fuck do you base your rants on? Unless you can prove what he is saying is bullshit, then shut the fuck up. Maybe if you spent less time trying to compensate your own pity of how people are so much better then you, then you wouldn't be so shit.

IceOnFire said:
Fine then.

Good luck in uni.

You’re not even in uni yet, so your comment is useless.

Last edited:

IceOnFire

HSC
hopeles5ly said:
You’re not even in uni yet, so your comment is useless.
You cannot honestly believe a distinction to HD average is achievable at uni through, "I never went to class. Never done my homework. I swear I didn't do any homework this yr. I hate school."

Since you are the uni student here, can anyone achieve high marks through studying days before the big exam? I am sure there are some people who are geniuses out there, but even those people must have done some degree of work.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)