OFFICIAL Easter Show Thread (1 Viewer)

rahila9261

HSC
For people that are working with Hunter Leisure and have training on the 28th, when do we find out our roster? on the day?

and do we have to have a REST number, or should tax file number and back details be enough?

SMS.EDWIN

HSC
so the easter show doesnt clash with school? is the whole thing in the holidays

jacqueline101

HSC
Hey , i got a group interview 2morrow at 1pm, with a chick name anna u i assume. Just wondering who else got it ? and what exactly is a group interview like ?

sarawrrx

HSC
I got an interview tomorrow with anna u or whatever tomorrow too, but at 4pm.

Is it better to dress up formal or semi-formal ? Shouldn't the jobs be filled by now ..

katiee223

HSC
I have an interview tomorrow for anna u too but at 2pm.
i have no idea what to expect. :S

katiee223

HSC
Did you receive a call from her or just an email to confirm your attendance?

Zeroes

HSC
I got an interview with Wariana for tomorrow. I was so surprised I'd be able to get one this late.
Has anyone else had an interview with them and would care to tell me how it went? :D
This is my first interview, I have no clue what to wear either since I have no collared shirts which is standard interview attire from what I've heard.

Last edited:

sarawrrx

HSC
Group interview should be okay, it's better I think with other people because you don't feel the tension and pressure as you would with a one-on-one but then again in a group interview you really have to stand out. You can always hear someone else's answer and make yours better LOL.

Yeah I don't have a collared shirt either .. . from old threads though apparently it's better to wear black work pants and a collared shirt so I'm not sure whether it's worth risking wearing a casual one .

Zeroes

HSC
I have a reasonably formal skirt I could wear (my only pants are jeans). I suppose I'll have to do the best with what I've got.

Also what kind of showbags does Wariana distribute? I tried searching the company but I couldn't find anything. :(

Last edited:

sarawrrx

HSC
company thing says Nestle on it and the email had that bertie beetle chocolate guy on it, so i'm guessing chocolate showbags. aw how good would it be to sit there for hours and just eat their chocolate :)

assiduous

HSC
I have a reasonably formal skirt I could wear (my only pants are jeans). I suppose I'll have to do the best with what I've got.

Also what kind of showbags does Wariana distribute? I tried searching the company but I couldn't find anything. :(
Same! They don't seem to have a website!

oh well, i worked out that they sell wonka showbags, etc. :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)