Official Burning Of English Notes Pictures (1 Viewer)

Trebla

Administrator
Administrator
HSC
I would seriously laugh my head off, if you had to resit the exam because the papers got lost or they found out people were cheating............LOL

polomolo

HSC
you know wat...I actually liked that stimulis booklet..it taught me alot about journyes and life

...and that if you meet a fork in the road...you should simply kill yourself.

BURN THE EVIL BOOKLET

Last edited:

frenzal_dude

UTS Student
HSC
N/A
hey guyz, i cant believe my thread got so big, anyway heres a pic of me and my mates burning our english notes!

2day, im sure for many other ppl... was one of the best days of my life.

zahid

Sheikh Mujib-ur-Rahman
HSC
frenzal_dude said:
hey guyz, i cant believe my thread got so big, anyway heres a pic of me and my mates burning our english notes!

2day, im sure for many other ppl... was one of the best days of my life.
whoaaa. REAL BONFIRE!!!

frenzal_dude

UTS Student
HSC
N/A
Trebla said:
I would seriously laugh my head off, if you had to resit the exam because the papers got lost or they found out people were cheating............LOL
hahah thatd absolutely suck, but i dont think they are allowed to make kids sit the hsc exams again?

zahid

Sheikh Mujib-ur-Rahman
HSC
frenzal_dude said:
lol shutup dude, it was bigger b4, anyway i dont see any pics of your fire.
what did i say....its a REAL BONFIRE.

H.S.What?

HSC
yea im sussing out a plan to get my whole year to come to a regional park after all the exams are over and burn EVERYTHING we were given by our teachers during the course of the past 2 years. Exams, worksheets, booklets, the lot. I hope it doesnt get too big or out of control seeing that this is also going to be a pissup at the same time. Looking forawrd to it.

Skyebob

HSC
...i've converted my room into a journeys shrine, with the stimulus booklet surrounded by candles...it would be a...shame, if the booklet were to suddenly and unintentionally catch on fire...hmm. I would no longer be able to exalt kenneth grahame's allegorically used anthropromorphism, or randomly quote "the road not taken" ever, ever again.

I think though, that if i were to chuck Jane Austen, Shakespeare, Ted Hughes and Sylvia Plaith's work into a bonfire, it would indicate early signs of nazism.
However...if you were to metaphorically kick this whole idea of journeys, you could incorporate the idea of "burning bridges" literally. Although its unoriginal, its symbolic ;)...and the plastic makes cool bubbles :D

HSC

MedNez

:o>---<
HSC
N/A
Last night the board issued a statement saying it retained "absolute confidence there has been no breach of security in today's English examination"
They can't reschedule because even if people wanted to sit it, many are going away, yada yada.

ritchwitch

Dreamerish*~ said:
My release is by selling my notes to year 11s. :)
But isn't their syllybus different to ours ??? lol, how much did they pay for info' they didn't need ?

Lushious88

HSC
Argonaut said:
Not to mention A) unoriginal, since it was done last year and B) criminal because it's vanadlism.

Grow some originalty people.

some people take things to seriously, where celebrating HSC is over, why burst their bubble, obviously ur immature because you have nothing better to do than talk down to people....

Go for it..!!
english is over WOOHOOO...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)