Official Burning Of English Notes Pictures (1 Viewer)

Spritza

HSC
miss_gtr said:
My stingy school wants us to return stimulus booklet..but many of us wont, i plan on turning my stimulus booklet into pulp and mixing it in a cake for my english teacher.. cookies or brownies..something.

:D I like, great idea!!!!

Captain pi

HSC
Rain and the annoying prevalence of HSC exams during this period has rendered our school's contribution to the burning of English notes postponed.

We apologise for any inconvenience and hope to burn our notes by the conclusion of the exams.

Merci de comprehension.

MedNez

:o>---<
HSC
N/A
DigitalFortress said:
You accelerated SDD last year didn't you? What mark did u end up getting?

Spritza said:
This picture is from the year 6370, designed by an archaeologist who has done a degree in "history - the sacred documents" majouring in the 'journeys stimulus booklet' This design was made - looking back on life in the year 2005....
Haha, that picture was awesome, it's more or less exactly what I had in my head.

chelto_girl

HSC
anita_wax said:
ah im highly tempted to burn my notes now in a ceremonial tribal dance haha

Yup yup....sooo doing that!!! cant wait...burning all my stuff after each exams...
this is the process:
1 shred them
2. burn them
3. get the burning acids
4th flush them down the toilet!!

and thats the end of english

Spritza

HSC
>_> In this cake we can add a sprinkle of truth, a dash of cloudstreet notes, a few sheets of hamlet, which when baked will transform into a big chocolate cake!

Then we can critically analyse the cake before giving it to the head english teacher... Wonder if they will notice the litre of poison...hmm...

veridis

droog
HSC
Schroedinger said:
Make a stimulus booklet smoothie.
that was my study not my celebration.

to whoever was dissing burning the booklets simple because it had been "done before" and that we should "grow some originality" god forbid that we actualy do something because it's fun and enjoyable. not everything has to be new and unique. if it is so much the better but not much point growing some originality if we lose all the fun

HSC
Dreamerish*~ said:
Yeah, we all hate English, but isn't that a little immature and unnecessary? :rolleyes:
are you one of those people that walks into surprise partys and tells the birthday boy/girl that he/she is going to get surprised?

if you really think we're so immature then take it into this context, its "symbolising" our free state of mind, the flames are hte burning off of hte 'baggage' that stopped us from journeying, happy?

HSC
MedNez said:
AHH YOU IDIOTS~

That paper will burn with INCOMPLETE COMBUSTION (CO2 released), way to increase global warming :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

(just kidding, just don't start any bushfires)
if it was incomplete combustion wouldnt it be carbon monoxide?

al_x

short*
HSC
Ok well here's my plan (brutally destroyed by the rain which refuses to clear up):
I WAS going to get a can and start it burning at the end of eng paper 1 cept it would have gone out if i had it outside and for some reason my parents wouldnt let me have it in the house...
Anyway, I was going to keep it burning the entire 3 weeks of my exams, and throw my notes in it after each exam finished... kinda like the olympic torch
how ironic that it rains on the first day! no indication that it's going to clear up any time soon either

Spritza

HSC
al_x said:
Ok well here's my plan (brutally destroyed by the rain which refuses to clear up):
I WAS going to get a can and start it burning at the end of eng paper 1 cept it would have gone out if i had it outside and for some reason my parents wouldnt let me have it in the house...
Anyway, I was going to keep it burning the entire 3 weeks of my exams, and throw my notes in it after each exam finished... kinda like the olympic torch
how ironic that it rains on the first day! no indication that it's going to clear up any time soon either
Wow...thats jsut beautiful...damn rain

waterbottle

your buttcheeks is warm
HSC
Argonaut said:
Not to mention A) unoriginal, since it was done last year and B) criminal because it's vanadlism.

Grow some originalty people.
yeah hey, because i'm sure the 2004 cohort were the first people to ever think of burning something they didn't like.

frenzal_dude

UTS Student
HSC
N/A
Casmira said:
are you one of those people that walks into surprise partys and tells the birthday boy/girl that he/she is going to get surprised?

if you really think we're so immature then take it into this context, its "symbolising" our free state of mind, the flames are hte burning off of hte 'baggage' that stopped us from journeying, happy?
well said mate

Stickboy

you guys are celebrating WAYYYYYYY to early...

im planning to get everyone to bring their notes and old books and create a massive bonfire while dancing around naked in praise...... orgy is optional.

Share the love people

frenzal_dude

UTS Student
HSC
N/A
haha nah mate, as soon as english is over u gotta burn your notes. im taking my notes with me in the car so we can drive to my mates house to burn the notes as soon as the exam is over, r u gonna wait till exams are all over?

7th Sign

HSC
burn somethign else, I hate people that over do stuff, Maby burn some english books and poor some fuel on your hand make it a good video and get your self hurt.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)