Officeworks (1 Viewer)

deebsm

HSC
I just got a job at Officeworks and was wondering what the dress code is like. I know that they give you the blue polo shirts but do we wear a pair of slacks or jeans? and the shoes... is it like school shoes or black joggers?

I havent been informed yet and dont know when I will start. I have handed in all the forms now just waiting for my employee ID and then do the induction and I am ready to go.

MrBrightside

Brightest Member
HSC
N/A
I just got a job at Officeworks and was wondering what the dress code is like. I know that they give you the blue polo shirts but do we wear a pair of slacks or jeans? and the shoes... is it like school shoes or black joggers?

I havent been informed yet and dont know when I will start. I have handed in all the forms now just waiting for my employee ID and then do the induction and I am ready to go.

what suburb?

Imperfectionist

HSC
Yeah what suburb? I really want a job at officeworks, i'm going to apply, but not sure whether there are vacancies ? :S

D94

HSC
N/A
Why don't you just go into the store and look at what the staff/employees wear?

AcidDrops

Banned
HSC

they have a specific uniform. go into a store and have a look. iirc the women wear a blue polo shirt and black pants. and the guys wear either a blue polo shirt or a blue buttoned shirt with black pants.

the shirts have the officeworks logo on them. you will probably be given the uniform soon.

deebsm

HSC
For those wondering what suburb, it is Hornsby. Haha umm yeah I looked but like people were wearing different things. So I shall just ask when they call me back to do the induction part. Thanks :)

Oh and I applied a while ago? Just before the HSC? So I don't know if they do have vacancies.

AussieVesti

Retired Account
HSC
In regards to retail, Officeworks is somewhere I could envisage a sense of enjoyment from working so best of luck to you there.

Imperfectionist

HSC
For those wondering what suburb, it is Hornsby. Haha umm yeah I looked but like people were wearing different things. So I shall just ask when they call me back to do the induction part. Thanks :)

Oh and I applied a while ago? Just before the HSC? So I don't know if they do have vacancies.
oh okay, CHEERS :D & Good Luck with the new JOB!

deebsm

HSC
Yeah I'm 17 too and turning 18 in like 20 days... I got told I would be paid around the $13 mark... Oh well it's a job... Better than no income at all!

deebsm

HSC
Sweet! So in 19 days I will be paid more! Mwahaha

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)