• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Obtaining ID Cards (1 Viewer)

Minai

Alumni
HSC
Uni Grad
babydoll_ said:
argh

the design is the same as last year, slightly different font but my head looks totally narrow in it

no i'm not scanning my new one, it looks really bad cos i didnt do my hair, i might end up shelling out $10 to get a new one when my hair grows out
What! It's not like your drivers license, so you wont be showing anyone except a librarian and an examiner

Sumthing

TIME TO KICK YOUR ASS!
HSC
I got an internal transfer from B.Ec to B.Com, do I need a new ID card?

gman03

HSC
I just got mine today, and I must say that their database is up. She didn't even bother taking a new photo of me. She gave me a new card while I was combing my hair... embarassing.

Sumthing said:
I got an internal transfer from B.Ec to B.Com, do I need a new ID card?
You get a new card every year.

Eagles

ROAR~!
HSC
gman, were u in uniform or something? whats that thing around your neck?

gman03

HSC
Thats pic will be used for my CV as well, so I dressed nicely. :)

gman03

HSC
Lundy said:
You look...an awful lot like Tom Hanks in that picture.
My god you are intelligent! Will treat you a hot mocha as a prize!!!

So yeah for continuing student your card barcode remains the same... just would like to let you know..

Hey people,. where can you get those cardholder for ID card where you can hang around your neck and take them out if need swipe it? I can't find where to buy those on campus today.

MedNez

:o>---<
HSC
N/A
Lundy said:
You look...an awful lot like Tom Hanks in that picture.
Hahaha I was thinking the same thing!

gman03 said:
Hey people,. where can you get those cardholder for ID card where you can hang around your neck and take them out if need swipe it? I can't find where to buy those on campus today.
Lanyards?

gman03

HSC
MedNez said:
Lanyards?
Isn't that refers to the necklace? I just want the one attached to the end of the string. At the moment I have a ID holder which operates like a glad wrap and it is incoinvinent for me to use in barcode scanning and swipe access.. basically i want a slot thingy... I see a lot of people wearing those so such product exist.. but where can i get those.... very handy shit

Lundy

Banned
HSC
gman03 said:
I just got mine today, and I must say that their database is up. She didn't even bother taking a new photo of me. She gave me a new card while I was combing my hair... embarassing.
That's weird, they made me get a new one taken.

Oh btw, now is the best time to go. E-spot was completely empty when I went today.

gman03

HSC
Lundy said:
That's weird, they made me get a new one taken.
My face must be very very ugly that taking another photo will <strike>need</strike> extra storage for them.

Haha I got the ID card holder today... they sell it in e-spot... silly me asking around the campus except e-spot... $3.30.. every handly indeed and made me look so pro!

rand0m3r

HSC
lol you really do look like tom hanks... hang on! did u just cut & paste that? *confused... walks away*

gman03

HSC
rand0m3r said:
lol you really do look like tom hanks... hang on! did u just cut & paste that? *confused... walks away*
man, the look of the card >>>> my face..

seriously people get the card now.. i know by week 3 u will think its not a big deal, but missing out other funs of o-week, meeting new people for sake of an id card is a stupid decision.

HSC
oi peoples..
if ive accepted my offer and enroled as a 'student', but have yet to enrol in any subjects... can i still collect my ID card?

gman03

HSC
ToO LaZy ^* said:
oi peoples..
if ive accepted my offer and enroled as a 'student', but have yet to enrol in any subjects... can i still collect my ID card?
well this cannot happen as you are not an enrolled as a student if you have not enrol in any subjects, right?

you are accepted as a student.

you have not enrol any subjects, hence you are not enrol, so no student card for you.

HSC
ah. bastards.
so does anyone know how long it takes to process my credit transfers? (i posted them today)
i really hope it doesnt take them too long, coz all the good timetable slots will be taken and therell be nothing left of my 4 day w/end :(

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)