NRL Thread (5 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

neonazi

if they had a better coach who could tell his players how to play in wet weather they could have won. browny is crap and bennett just showed how much of a good caoch he is by tellin his players how to play in wet weather. get rid of browny.

Loz#1

"03'er"
HSC
nerd2die4 said:
Yes.

and you reply to every single one of my posts showig your lack of football knowledge. you never challenge what i have to say with facts or logic. if you dont agree with something, challenge it, dont give me the 'nerd2die4 your a fucking idiot' crap.
What would you like me to say? Nothing you say is based on your "grand" football knowledge either, all your posts just blantantly bag out the Roosters. I sense a bit of jealously perhaps?

I didn't watch last nights game, got live scores on nrl.com I tipped the Dragons, but I was never expecting them to win and I'm glad they didn't.

nerd2die4

HSC
hmmm interesting neonazi. i think both coaches would have told there players the same thing regarding the wet weather. 'its going to be wet, so ball control is vital'. but i see what your saying browny is no whee near as good a coach as bennett is.

Loz#1

"03'er"
HSC
me, because you can't spell.

Well whatever team you support, they obviously aren't doing as well as the roosters.

nerd2die4

HSC
oh yes, this always happens when a person has no other argument to resort to. i'm, definetley jealous of your spelling abilities.

and loz you have got me all wrong. i love watching successfull teams go around playing good footy. I love watching the roosters play. however, they are not perfect, they make mistakes, and since this is a forum, its the best place to discuss them. though you always seem to getdefensive anytime i say anything about the roosters. why is that?

Loz#1

"03'er"
HSC
did I ever say they were perfect? No. What shits me is that according to you, we're over the cap. Stuart is a shit coach. Stuart isn't even coaching, it's all Gus Gould. Freddy isn't such a great player. And a bunch of other shit. Maybe you're "joking", but yes, I get defensive, they're my team. I'm going to defend my team. I can hack criticism gladly, but come on? That's not critism, that's just clutching at straws mate. And it's jealousy, trying to find everything wrong with the team that's in form and leading the comp.

And you can say I have "no football knowledge", but I think I'm doing quite well in a thread that has no other chicks posting in it! Or would you rather I go stare at the boys in their shorts instead?

nerd2die4

HSC
Thats fine if you dont agree with me. but if you have been reading the forum latley, you would notice that st george have been given a serve. i dont have a little vendetta against the roosters, pick a team any team and ill find something to complain about. im just trying to liven up discussions.

and youre wrong about being the only girl in this thread.

Loz#1

"03'er"
HSC
every thread i partake in turns into a bitching session. But I'm kind of over it.

Someone tell me who's playing tonight other than the eels and roosters.

nerd2die4

HSC
well you could just spend your night laughing at daleys biased, ridiculous calls.

Loz#1

"03'er"
HSC
yes, i have noticed he's become like that lately. I'm not a big fan of the fox commentators.

Loz#1

"03'er"
HSC
yes same! and I don't think Andrew Johns is a great commentator. His brother's good though.

billbro

HSC
N/A
Im not that fond of Nathan Brown either but he isn't doing that badly though like anybody one would definitely prefer a more experienced coach.

I hope Barrett is back by next round otherwise without the skipper we are going to be in big trouble against the chooks though that would definitely please Loz. I didn't get to watch the game since im overseas but if we can't even hold our own against the Broncos then I guess it will be another long wait for a premiership.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)