NRL Thread (3 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

neonazi

brian smith is a blodoy wanker. he's let so many good players go to other clubs and these guys have done awesome there. andrew ryan and wille tonga played origin this year and did a great job, and jamie lyon is the other real obvious player that left the club.

billbro

HSC
N/A
Dragons
Cowboys
Roosters
Sharks
Tigers
Bulldogs
Panthers

Guess one will see if Dragons have grand final potential this week but more importantly the next.

nerd2die4

HSC
The dragons will never be Grandfinal contenders simply because their players spend more time on the sidelines then they do playing the game. that is due to the blind and ignorant managers they have at the club. Gasnier is now out for 2-4 weeks. suprise suprise. Ryles and bailey before this year hadnt played togethor since yonks. ryles even admitted hes injury prone, but he will/has resigned. i pity dragon fans, thier tradition is lost due to the merger, they play 4games at their 'home' ground oki and thier team is nothing but a bunch of pussies who get injured at crucial times.

neonazi

nerd2die4 said:
The dragons will never be Grandfinal contenders simply because their players spend more time on the sidelines then they do playing the game. that is due to the blind and ignorant managers they have at the club. Gasnier is now out for 2-4 weeks. suprise suprise. Ryles and bailey before this year hadnt played togethor since yonks. ryles even admitted hes injury prone, but he will/has resigned. i pity dragon fans, thier tradition is lost due to the merger, they play 4games at their 'home' ground oki and thier team is nothing but a bunch of pussies who get injured at crucial times.
i dont think the dragons are a bunch of pussies when their players get injured. they have done a great job this year when they have had players missin. the game against parra where they won somethin like 37-6 was a great effort. i'll admit that they arent as good but they arnt terrible.

nerd2die4

HSC
no no no. i give credit to no frills players who replace the injured pussies. because once again dragons managment isnt that crash hot and it doesnt matter how good the replacements were playing, the will be pushed aside for the 'great' ones. so the pussies are those who are always injured and the managment who fail to see who the quality players really are.

neonazi

i reckon they should get rid of nathan brown. i like the fella but to me he just doesnt look like a premiership winnin coach. when u look at a lot of the other top teams like the roosters, broncos, bulldogs and panthers, they all have grand final coaches (stuart, bennett, folkes, and lang). i just dont think browny is in that calibre. they should be lookin around the market for a betta coach and then the consistency will most likely come into their game.

nerd2die4

HSC
Browny is a waterboy.
and we have had the stuart as a coach discussion before. i will summarise. stuart is just a face. gould and about 10 other coaches are doing the behind the scenes work.

neonazi

yeh but stuart does seem to do more of a coaches job than browny. stuart was a better player than brown in their day and i think that is reflected in their knowledge of the game or lack of.

Loz#1

"03'er"
HSC
nerd2die4 said:
Browny is a waterboy.
and we have had the stuart as a coach discussion before. i will summarise. stuart is just a face. gould and about 10 other coaches are doing the behind the scenes work.
Must you sour every discussion with your cynical, narrowminded views on the Roosters and all that has to do with them?

nerd2die4

HSC
Loz#1 said:
Must you sour every discussion with your cynical, narrowminded views on the Roosters and all that has to do with them?
Yes.

and you reply to every single one of my posts showig your lack of football knowledge. you never challenge what i have to say with facts or logic. if you dont agree with something, challenge it, dont give me the 'nerd2die4 your a fucking idiot' crap.

neonazi

one of the shittest games i think i have seen this year. dragons were very bad and brisbane were ok. it wasnt excitin or anythin. wet weather games r kool when both sides can hang on to the ball, but with the dragons keepin on droppin it the game was shithouse. the game was also bad cos i tipped the dragons.

nerd2die4

HSC
who would have guessed. barret has dislocted his shoulder and timmins came of looking a bit dazed. grandfinal contenders no more, their players are to pissweak to handle playing footy.

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
hehe, yeah dragons arent wet weather, theyre far too attack based to be.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)