NRL: Greg Inglis Charged with Assault (1 Viewer)

katie tully

ashleey luvs roosters
HSC
They sack all of these dudes, ok

But I had to suffer through years of Gorden Tallis and his ugly head and juvenile outbursts and ya mum sucks Gorden.

Yasser Arafat

Banned
HSC
N/A
gold star for you

Edit: except i have no gold stars left because all the aboriginals stole them

Last edited:

TheStallion

HSC
Rofl @ Yasser. ^

If they were decent/had a brain, they'd kick Ingliss out in seconds, but knowing that the Storm are a bunch of pussy slack-jawed faggots, they'll probably keep him on, just because he's a "good player".

timw7845

Somewhere near the mountains... somewhere near the
HSC
Rofl @ Yasser. ^

If they were decent/had a brain, they'd kick Ingliss out in seconds, but knowing that the Storm are a bunch of pussy slack-jawed faggots, they'll probably keep him on, just because he's a "good player".
i think its deeper than that...

news ltd (daily telegraph papers, channel 9, all that bundle of groups) own the game..

news ltd own the melbourne storm...

go figure

Izzay

Wassup MTV
HSC
N/A
or maybe, the storm won't sack him because if they do it won't take long for another club - here or abroad - to pick him up.

only way it'll work is if the NRL intervene, coupled with a conviction which will make all but impossible to get a working visa in the UK.

but, he is greg inglis after all.

katie tully

ashleey luvs roosters
HSC
Greg Inglis ready to face court over assault | National News | News.com.au

THE girlfriend of Melbourne Storm superstar Greg Inglis is standing by her man as he prepares to face court on charges he allegedly assaulted her, the Herald Sun reports.

Sally Robinson was believed to be in good spirits and still loyal to Inglis.

Storm chief executive Brian Waldron said Inglis was remorseful about the incident that led to him being charged with recklessly causing injury and unlawful assault.
So how did assault charges get laid when she is "sticking" by him. And recklessly causing injury doesn't sound like he purposely punched her lights out for ironing his underpants the wrong way.

Yasser Arafat

Banned
HSC
N/A
police can lay charges even if bitches dont want them too

like in greg bird case

Yasser Arafat

Banned
HSC
N/A
its true they broke in and stole my gold stickers, who are you to say they didnt

blue_chameleon

Shake the sauce bottle yo
HSC
New take on Inglis assault case

New take on Inglis assault case - ABC News (Australian Broadcasting Corporation)

The girlfriend of Melbourne Storm rugby league star Greg Inglis has made a new statement to police that her lawyer says may clear him of assault charges.

The Age newspaper has reported that her solicitor, Bob Galbally, has provided police with a new statement and other significant facts which they were not aware of when Inglis was charged.

It is believed Ms Robinson now says she suffered the black eye accidentally when Inglis tried to stop her harming herself.

In a statement to the newspaper, Mr Galbally says he is concerned the public has been left with the wrong impression of what occurred.

He says he is hopeful that once the full facts are able to be investigated, it will be found that no offences have been committed.
This changes things.

I heard rumours earlier in the week that Inglis would be furiously defending the charge and thought that he'd either have to have balls to risk claiming such innocence so early on in the case, or that he was in fact innocent and that the media hadn't yet been delivered the full story.

Seems it may be the latter. A few things i'm confused on though: Sally Robinson said earlier that she didn't want to press charges etc, but the police were still carrying it further. On what basis did the police carry the case forward when the girl that was supposedly attacked dropped the charges against Inglis? They said charges may be dropped now on the basis of "new info that they weren't aware of at the time he was charged."

I would have thought that one would gather all the evidence before charges being laid? If this all turns out to be true, then the NRL have been dragged through the media because the cops jumped on Inglis too soon.

Will be interesting to see what happens from here.

Last edited:

katie tully

ashleey luvs roosters
HSC
the PLOT THICKENS EH

they were probably carrying on the charges based on
a. a false statement
b. no statement

like, she didnt have to make a statement if she didnt want to, so then they can still lay charges but the burden of proof is on them

i hope, if it is true (that he wasnt responsible for it) that he gets one kick ass apology

cwalker

HSC
inglis has been named the 2009 golden boot winner.
so all of you stfu

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)