now days girlz cheat on guys more than guys cheat on girls (2 Viewers)

PookieMonster

Got bored & left 30/01/05
HSC
oolovell said:
Yet in another thread, you said that you kissed some other guy while your 'partner' is in port maquarie, your a hyprcrite.

As for question.. Yes in younger years 15 to 30 and its guys from 30 plus
actually hes not my partner if u read it, it has never been specified, and we both see other people... we had sex once, and when he moves back here after march, we will see what each of us are doing... we are not and never were going out...hes not my partner, tho i did like him, and im not a hypocrite, me and mitch have no obligations to each other, we discussed going out, but also came to the conclusion it cant be done until march so we are just having fun til then... so get ur facts straight

thack

HSC
haha pookie lays the smack down.
I wouldn't cheat. After a year and a half with a previous girl we'd developed a number of problems which just made things vaguely impossible at times. Try as you might, some shit doesn't resolve itself. Another girl showed up in my life who showed me that life was slightly different, and it was attractive - ended it with my girl and moved on in life (though not to this other girl)

Beckiki_S

I call President!
HSC
I dont know if thats true. It depends on the person.

I have to admit... i wouldnt cheat mainly for how it would make me feel as opposed to my partner... which is pretty bad.

pinkblinkbarbie

seduce me
HSC
Beckiki_S said:
I dont know if thats true. It depends on the person.

I have to admit... i wouldnt cheat mainly for how it would make me feel as opposed to my partner... which is pretty bad.
yeah i think that girls are least likely to cheat, they find the emotional outcome too scary and daunting and wouldnt want to hurt themselves or their partners, and usually tend to think things through and the what the consequences would be. im not saying guys arent like this, but the fuckwits who cheat are selfish and dont think about their partner at all..

alien

HSC
i think girls are more likely to try and end or fix things than cheat. they don't want the reputation of a cheater, or to hurt their bf or themselves. that'###### girls. guys seem to cheat more. or they flirt heaps with other girls because they don't think what it will do to their gf when she finds out, or they don't care.i would never cheat. it's slack and it sucks. i'd have the decency to end my relationship first. but usually cheating only happens when there are problems, and guys, if you want to stop your girl from cheating, don't create problems, try and fix them when they come up. i guess that goes both ways

pinkblinkbarbie

seduce me
HSC
hmm thats what i said

but i think there is a point at which cheating is equal for both sexes....like girls are more likely to end a relationship before cheating, but are they more likely to admitt cheating if they did it? and would a guy hide it if he did it? i mean a large percentage of boys who cheat, do it in front of their partners. BUT i think more teenage girls cheat then teenage boys. but more married men cheat then married women.

ur_inner_child

.%$^!@&^#(*!?.%$^?!.
HSC
Even if the girls does cheat, they'd still have a waa/emotional crisis to their best friend and say how confused and lost they are...

And then tell the boyfriend and start crying before they admit their infidelity as if they're the victim.

Okay, I'm generalising here. I'm thinking of the 14 year old girl that just spoke to me... :rolleyes:

Sammie Bee

HSC
My oppinion:

I live by this: Do unto others as you would have done unto you! I try not to do things to people i wouldn't want done to me.

But.....call me a hypocrit if you like......there was this once......when i was 15......my boyfriend, who i was absolutely "in love" with, thought the world of him, (too much obviously) anyway, my friend comes home from a school retreat (my bf and friend went to same school) and tells me he cheated on me and....all the rest! Ohhhh ho ho, i was BASTARD MAD! First i cried....didn't say anything to him....i thought, cool, i can deal with it, it's cool, im a big toughy, it slowly built up and.....there was this guy who had been obsessed with me for ages...anyway one night i ring him cos i knew he's say, can i come up for a while, so...offcoarse, i said yes, knowing what would happen, i said, "hurry up before i change my mind" (what a bitch!) and he did, i cheated on my bf. Lol, i was just so angry. I liked this guy so much n felt so betrayed. So i went to my bf, made him admit what he did and he appologised...took him a whole day mind you. Never mentioned what i had gone n done. Went to school with him the year after that, he ended up finding out lol didn't really care by that stage. It made it easier to deal with, lol i just thought, payback buddy.

Before i was cheated on i always said i would never ever cheat on anyone, but i was just so angry n immature then. I won't do it again, no matter how angry i am. Lol ha ha....

pinkblinkbarbie

seduce me
HSC
i dont think thats funny in anyway.... and if you live by that motto, than surely you would never go and get 'payback'. because you are only asking to be cheated on again in the future. i wouldnt laugh or gloat about it because its all karma.
i have never cheated, or been cheated on. and i dont think that if you cheat you'll get cheated on, some times its just bad luck. but i think in your case you will get cheated on and perhaps even deserve it.

inner child your right (again ;)), a girls guilt usually wells up so much that they cant hold it back and have to tell their boyfriend, unless they are cold and heartless like some girls out there.

thack

HSC
PookieMonster said:
haha as long as u know thats all ive laid down with
Oh of course pookie ;)

I've never really had a problem with gals cheating on me. If they have, they've done it without letting me or anyone near me know, and if that's how they want to be, fair enough. If they cheat and get themselves to the point where they're having an emotional breakdown, it's their own bloody fault anyway, and they can cop it.

tammer

Remembering P.I.G.
HSC
i have known of more guys to cheat than girls. but i don't know the stats

i just know that i would never cheat on a guy

and i would never go back to a guy that cheated on me (again)...

Sammie Bee

HSC
pinkblinkbarbie said:
i dont think thats funny in anyway.... and if you live by that motto, than surely you would never go and get 'payback'. because you are only asking to be cheated on again in the future. i wouldnt laugh or gloat about it because its all karma.
i have never cheated, or been cheated on. and i dont think that if you cheat you'll get cheated on, some times its just bad luck. but i think in your case you will get cheated on and perhaps even deserve it.

inner child your right (again ;)), a girls guilt usually wells up so much that they cant hold it back and have to tell their boyfriend, unless they are cold and heartless like some girls out there.
I only think it is funny now cos we're really good friends and we both look back and laugh. Offcoarse at the time it wasn't funny. We're both not that sort of ppl. That's why we find it amusing. He did it cos he was as horny as and i did it cos i was angry. We were young and STUPID. We both regret it. I sure as hell do. You know what ppl say bout ppl who cheat, i was so scared of what ppl would say cos i said it bout ppl and i still do because i don't think it is right to do it. But i have done it, it was a mistake, i know that. So don't make me sound like a bad person. Lol, we all make mistakes! Life's a big experience and you learn from every little experience...that was an experience that i have learnt from...i wouldn't do it again.
It usually happens in relationships where ppl don't really care about eachother or the ppl their screwing around with...or when someone is just a plain arcehole!
Anyway, im glad your so perfect.

OZGIRL86

stuck in a moment
HSC
N/A
tammer said:
i have known of more guys to cheat than girls. but i don't know the stats

i just know that i would never cheat on a guy

and i would never go back to a guy that cheated on me (again)...
yeh I also would never go back to a guy that cheated on me, if his done it once he will most probably do it again.

pinkblinkbarbie

seduce me
HSC
Sammie Bee said:
im glad your so perfect.
someone needs to be, but let me tell you, its hard work.

jess..too true lol.

i dont think there is ever an excuse for cheating, even when im drunk, i wouldnt cheat because no matter how drunk i am, i still know who im kissing etc. i dont think it is much different for everyone, so people using that excuse are totally lying. i do feel sorry for those who have been cheated on though, they have usually done nothing and their partner tries to find a reason why and i dont think its ever justifiable. i know a guy who cheated on his girlfriend while they were on a 'break'. but then she told him a break meant giving each other space and they were still together...i dont know what happened next but im not sure whether that is justifiable or not since the situation was all shit and confusing..
either way, cheating is a sin

oolovell

God
HSC
PookieMonster said:
actually hes not my partner if u read it, it has never been specified, and we both see other people... we had sex once, and when he moves back here after march, we will see what each of us are doing... we are not and never were going out...hes not my partner, tho i did like him, and im not a hypocrite, me and mitch have no obligations to each other, we discussed going out, but also came to the conclusion it cant be done until march so we are just having fun til then... so get ur facts straight

Pfft, i read over the thread again, you seem to have an obsession with telling everyone everything about you, fuck, get over yourself. I couldnt be fucked going over the specifics of what i was going to argue as ive just spent the last 19 hours at work, so im sure you wont mind until we concur this until later when im not so wasted.. or not at all, i might feel like fighting back tommorrow afternoon, until then, good evening madam

Butterfly Kissz

i wana go bak to unsw!
HSC
my cuz was cheating on her bf with this other guy who didnt know about her bf..
and she was cheating bad!

i said to her dnt u think its wrong? and shes like no. i love (insert bf's name here) but i like having someone on the side. im like wtf! :eek:

and then i said wat if he cheated on you. and shes like id fucking kill him! id break up with him and smack the girl down. im like :confused: hmmm??
how does that work. u can do it but he cant!!!!???

and shes like. "its different..." no matter how hard i tried to reason with her. she really had that mentality..

i dnt fucking get it u know!??? she really and honestly belived that she cud do it and was fyn but he cudnt do it to her!!???

then her bf propsed to her and she accepted and broke it off with the guy she was cheating on him with...

how does someone figure!??

Krippeld

depends on ur defintion of cheating, tho. ive cheated and been cheated on, and then there are these areas that ur just not sure on...and so u cant say for sure if it was cheatin or not

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)