now days girlz cheat on guys more than guys cheat on girls (1 Viewer)

deviation

HSC
yeah a lot of people are players simply because they want to 'experiment' and to have a more gratifying sexual experience i guess.

pinkblinkbarbie

seduce me
HSC
i think people cheat because they are greedy or think they are good enough to have more than one person. and will get away with it. some people like the mystery; like if the guy is cheating on his gf, it would be a mystery what his lover was doing and where she was, but with his gf he would already know....there are heaps of reasons. and if cheating happens in a marriage, sometimes through counselling and stuff i think the relationship can be revived because they have made that commitment to be together forever. but if it just a couple dating (mostly teenagers) and they cheat, why bother giving them a second chance? if they are so immature ore demanding that they need to cheat, perhaps the arent going to be that person youre meant to be with

ur_inner_child

.%$^!@&^#(*!?.%$^?!.
HSC
some people cheat because they have a problem with their self esteem.

As in, they constantly need reassurance that they're "loved" or "wanted" or "sorted out for", but can't the reassurance dies if it's the same person.

As in the thought that "many people like me" attitude.

Krippeld

OZGIRL86 said:
Well why cheat in the first place then if you still want to be with them? and you have cheated on 7 people?
Dosn't it worry you that you have probably hurt so many people along the way.. don't you think of the consequences? or other peoples feelings?
Isn't one person enough for you? why do you find the need to cheat? are you not satified with your relationships? or you just like having sex on the side?If you love someone and want to be with them, why would you do something to hurt them?
First, I haven't cheated on seven people. Second, the person that was aimed at hasn't cheated on seven people, but with.
Yes, it does worry me that I hurt her. It kills me. It's the absolute worst thing I've ever done.
One person is enough for me. I don't want to be with many people. Most times, it is because I'm dissatisfied with the relationship. When someone's treating you like shit and you spend most nights crying, then someone comes along who cares and wants you to be happy...
It's not right, it sucks. But things aren't that simple all of the time. When someone cheats on someone, it doesn't automatically mean they just want sex, or that they want to hurt the person. It can be a lot more complicated than that.
I still loved her when I did that, but love can only take you so far when you feel it's one sided.
I don't find "the need to cheat". I don't take pleasure in cheating. It's not good, it doesn't satisfy. It's not like I was sleeping with someone regularly behind her back. That doesn't make it right, but don't think I'm like that.
As for whether girls cheat more on guys or not, I don't think you can answer that. It's too much of a generalisation. Someone said that guys cheat on girls and then the girls cheat on guys. It was the other way for me. You can't answer something like that, it's different for everyone.

Krippeld

pinkblinkbarbie said:
no i definently believe if someone has cheated on you...how could they give a shit about your feelings? i know that in the situation youre tempted to take them back, but i would never take back a cheating boyfriend because i could never trust them again.
if both patners are cheating...geez you guys are fucked.
but honeslty, those who have taken back a cheating partner or cheated...did the relationship still work? the trust goes out of it and the relationship will eventually crumble
I learned to trust my girlfriend again. It took a while, and I was never really comfortable with what happened, but I did learn to trust her again.
But no, it didn't work. While I trusted her, she never trusted me again, and she left me for another guy. Seemed really sudden, because just a few days before everything was going great.
I think if you say they are cheating...it's not really the same as saying the have cheated. Are cheating implies that they're doing it regularly, which would definitely mean you didn't care about them. One timers are different, though. I can believe that someone still loves me and cares if they slip once, but not if they're doing it all the time.
Cheating is a tricky thing when you're in love.

table for 1

dreaming... sigh...
HSC
N/A
what makes you think that guys used to cheat on girls more than girls on guys ? *wink wink* maybe girls were more discreet about it all, so you never actually found out about it, whereas guys were dumb and let it slip becasue they're so egotistical about it and think that they'll either get away with it or not get caught. just maybe...

anyways, it's hard to say which gender is more likely to cheat on their partners. so i'm not even going to bother to guess. infidelity happens, and although i wish people didn't do it, it happens. i just don't understand why? i mean, if you were unhappy with someone, why waste both of your time and drag it on? a fear of being by yourself? and if so, is that even a good reason to be in a relationship in the first place? and if you're not serious about a relationship, then why bother. waste of time i say

having said that, i don't think i could ever cheat on someone. and if someone cheated on me, he would defnitely pay for it. o sweet revenge...

Krippeld

some ppl get idealistic at a very young age. see, for me it wasnt just "were together and can break up whenever, dont matter much"...it was more like "im IN LOVE with this person, i really want to be with them" it gets hard along the way, and you screw up, but that doesnt change the fact that you love the person.

Last edited:

KeypadSDM

B4nn3d
HSC
Man, I love people who try to justify cheating. Whatever, you're a bad person, I'm sure whatever you tell yourself will help you get to sleep at night.

And then, because they're on unstable ground, the try to backlash at you when you tell them they're pathetic people because they've chated:
"What would YOU KNOW about ANYTHING?"
"It was ONLY ONCE, I still love my bf/gf"

Translation:

"I'm a stupid fucking ho who can't admit that I'm a bad person."

As the great white rapper once said:

"What? She tripped? Fell? Landed on his dick?"

Last edited:

OZGIRL86

stuck in a moment
HSC
N/A
Krippeld said:
First, I haven't cheated on seven people. Second, the person that was aimed at hasn't cheated on seven people, but with.
Yes, it does worry me that I hurt her. It kills me. It's the absolute worst thing I've ever done.
One person is enough for me. I don't want to be with many people. Most times, it is because I'm dissatisfied with the relationship. When someone's treating you like shit and you spend most nights crying, then someone comes along who cares and wants you to be happy...
It's not right, it sucks. But things aren't that simple all of the time. When someone cheats on someone, it doesn't automatically mean they just want sex, or that they want to hurt the person. It can be a lot more complicated than that.
I still loved her when I did that, but love can only take you so far when you feel it's one sided.
I don't find "the need to cheat". I don't take pleasure in cheating. It's not good, it doesn't satisfy. It's not like I was sleeping with someone regularly behind her back. That doesn't make it right, but don't think I'm like that.
As for whether girls cheat more on guys or not, I don't think you can answer that. It's too much of a generalisation. Someone said that guys cheat on girls and then the girls cheat on guys. It was the other way for me. You can't answer something like that, it's different for everyone.
sorry if you look back i was referring to pompador about cheating on 7 different people not you.

Well when someone is treating you like shit and you spend mot nights crying, why stay with them??
leave them.. don't put up with it.simple.

KeypadSDM

B4nn3d
HSC
OZGIRL86 said:
Well when someone is treating you like shit and you spend mot nights crying, why stay with them??
And remember, don't confuse being emotionally decrepit and spending nights crying because you just can't handle life, and being treated like shit.

There's a big difference, and alot of people can't make the distinction.

pinkblinkbarbie

seduce me
HSC
And remember, don't confuse being emotionally decrepit and spending nights crying because you just can't handle life, and being treated like shit.

There's a big difference, and alot of people can't make the distinction.
thats not always true. most the time all of that, is the same reason. crying at nights because you cant handle life mostly has to do with emotional problems, not feeling loved, feeling like your being treated like shit etc...its all tied together.

KeypadSDM

B4nn3d
HSC
But it's not because you're being treated like shit, it's because your boyfriend isn't putting you on a pedestal and worshipping you. Sometimes you bring that form of crying upon yourself.

He's going out with you, he doesn't need to validate your emotions, only YOU can validate your emotions. Otherwise you're no more than a worthless whore (using him for validation).

pinkblinkbarbie

seduce me
HSC
so you dont call being cheated on treated like shit?
or if your boyfriend came around only when he chose, and saw you only when it suited him?
and when you two spent time together it was with his mates, when he ignored you and left you by yourself?
i call all stuff like that being treated like shit

KeypadSDM

B4nn3d
HSC
Look, whatever, I really don't particularly care about certain situations. I'm just trying to get across that sometimes in relationships he's not actually treating you like shit, you're just trying to get validation from him and failing miserably.

It may not relate to you, but the point is it relates to MOST cases.

pinkblinkbarbie

seduce me
HSC
well im glad you have been in enough relationships to justify this. you a male or female? if youre male.........shut up. you wouldnt know whether the guy was really treatikng the girl like shit or not. half the time guys just assume thats how girls are supposed to be treated and thats what most domestic abusers think; that women are supposed to be beaten and treated like slaves.
and if you're a girl. you should realise what you said is shit

Krippeld

OZGIRL86 said:
sorry if you look back i was referring to pompador about cheating on 7 different people not you.

leave them.. don't put up with it.simple.
As I've said before, I did it for love. You just sorta put up with it, thinking maybe things will change and it'll get better. You want to be happy, but you want it to be with this person, so you wait until that happens. Sometimes it does, and it did for me, and it was great for a month or two there.
I just assumed it was aimed at me because of the quote, sorry.

KeypadSDM

B4nn3d
HSC
pinkblinkbarbie said:
well im glad you have been in enough relationships to justify this. you a male or female? if youre male.........shut up. you wouldnt know whether the guy was really treatikng the girl like shit or not. half the time guys just assume thats how girls are supposed to be treated and thats what most domestic abusers think; that women are supposed to be beaten and treated like slaves.
and if you're a girl. you should realise what you said is shit
Hey, whatever gets you to sleep at night. Seriously, have a whinge, there is nothing more hilarious than a girl whinging about something I didn't even say. Here's what I said:

Sometimes girls cry for other reasons, and sometimes those reasons are made to be the guys fault, despite not being their fault. These women are called emotional whores, who are using the guy for emotional validation, and when he won't give it, she has a cry.

Here's what you said:

WAA WAA, Domestic ABUSE, WAA WAA, Slave.

Come on, you didn't even read what I wrote. Have some decency, you're only making your kind look dumber.

pinkblinkbarbie

seduce me
HSC
well someone is a chauvinistic pig. i read what you wrote, and now you have re-worded it, it is NOT what you said first up. youre such a wanker.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)