Not so much a tutor. Just a helping hand and some good advice Wanted! (1 Viewer)

quacksaysthecow

HSC
Hi All,

My name is Tara! I am 17 almost 18 and am doing year 12 through OTEN ( for those of you who don't know what that is - it's pretty much doing year 12 through tafe but via correspondence) I also work fulltime so I have weekends and evenings to do year 12 which yes I do know is probably not enough time to get the most out of my studies but I'm renting and need the money so casual/ part time is not enough.
I am doing
Modern History ( Indo China Conflict, WW1, Russia and the Soviet Union, Leon Trotsky)
English Standard (when the wind blows, kominos by the kupful, the shoe horn sonata, empires of the sun)
Business Studies
Economics
General Maths.

Pretty much I just want some help (i guess tutoring in someways) Obviously no one will really be living close to me so I guess email correspondence. Let me know how much you would charge for that. email me on bang.bang69@hotmail.com

Please reply somebody I really need this help!

Last edited:

minijumbuk

┗(^o^ )┓三
HSC
Good things don't usually come free in this materialistic world T_T

wenruoshi

HSC
I can help you with Economics...: ) (band 6 in 07 HSC, currently studying Commerce@USYD)
err....but it's email correspondence....how does that gonna work?

quacksaysthecow

HSC
pretty much,

When i have questions i ask
and occasionly you may read over my essays :D

shoxgeneration

*pamplemousse
HSC
can help you out with general maths via email correspondance/MSN if you want.

PM me for more details etc. :)

tigerian

HSC
N/A
just sent message to you via your email re English/ Modern history

lyounamu

Reborn
HSC
N/A
If what you want is help. I am glad to help. I don't think extra cost should be involved in education where possible.

However, I may not be a good person to check your answer/essay as I am merely a student myself who also needs help with essay/answers. In saying that, I can say whether you wrote a great piece of work or not. :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)