Not long now!!! (1 Viewer)

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
Not long until uni starts now, what are your feelings, are you feeling nervous or what???

I don't know, i am the oldest and no one in my family has gone to uni before, so i don't know what I am getting myself in for!!!

What aboout you guys???

hipsta_jess

Up the mighty red V
HSC
N/A
well im the youngest by a loooong way in my immediate family, and noone in my family has ever gone to uni (immediate or extended) so its kinda scary
but im looking forward to it, a bit apprehensive, but looking forward to learning new stuff, having more freedom, meeting new people, having new experiences, all that

Tenax Propositi

there's just no oxygen
HSC
There is still over a month to go. I am enjoying my holidays to be quite honest.

I'll start thinking and planning for uni in a week's time :)

hipsta_jess

Up the mighty red V
HSC
N/A
less than a month for me

im still enjoying holidays, but getting quite bored

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
Less than a month for me, cause i decided to go and do a briding course which will run for 8 days.

I guess its good cause we get used to uni before uni actually starts.

honky tonk

in Miracle World
HSC
I pretty much start on the 9th of Feb, because I have to complete a bridging course, but I'm pretty excited and nervous at the same time. I'm getting a bit bored..

Hottieflossy

im nervous and i dont understand anything about the subjects i'm meant to take...meaning, if i choose them myself and pick the times for lectures and everything..i'm completely lost...and i have to enrol this wednesday so i better get my act together

chookyn

poulet de montagne
HSC
i'm bored, and my brain needs stimulating...

so yeah, looking forward to it!

suz

HSC
I'm nervous, the only one in my family to go to uni so far. I don't know what to expect, esp. regarding my electives
I'm even nervous for enrollment day lol
I'm not one for change...

chookyn

poulet de montagne
HSC
I'm not one for change...
heh heh! Just had this huge flashback from our english area of study - all these quotes about "changing self" came flooding back to mind...

ARGGHH... brainwashed! :p

Chris462

speaking of brainwashed, your signature is the biggest load of crap i have ever read...

chookyn

poulet de montagne
HSC
Well, you're entitled to your opinion. Sorry if you feel that way about it.

However, the signature will remain. :)

Last edited:

braindrainedAsh

Journalist
HSC
No one in my immediate family has gone away to uni before either... I'm excited, but scared too.... it's the moving away part for me that is scarier, I haven't thought as much about going to actual uni classes and stuff, just the going away and moving in with strangers, that's the part that scares me... but I am still really excited about the whole thing.

RCMasterAA

I vant to suck your blood
HSC
I'm the only one in my immediate family who has gone to university as well. Currently I'm just cruising until the 2nd when I really have to get my act together and make my timetable online. Right now I'm not 100% sure of it so I'll have to go to their Advisory day. But I guess after that's done then I'll just be enjoying my holidays till the start of O-Week then starting the next big chapter of my life.

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
i still think it's too far away. i am excited. not too scared, just a little.

freaking_out

Saddam's new life
HSC
i'm a bit nervous, abt. the fact if i've made the right choice and stuff like that...otherwise, i don't want the holidays to end- but i'm happy that we'll get more holidays at uni. than we got at skool! :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)