Not long now!!! (1 Viewer)

SoCal

Hollywood
HSC
I can't wait to go to University and graduate and get a good job in the real world. It is going to be fun and exciting:).

freaking_out

Saddam's new life
HSC
Originally posted by Merethrond
I can't wait to go to University and graduate and get a good job in the real world. It is going to be fun and exciting:).
yeah, true that, coz i don't want to do anymore studying...i've already been doing 13 years of studying and now another 5 to go. *faints*

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
i am also beginning to feel bored. it's good boredom. i want to be so bored that i want to learn again and i am not at that point yet. considering we have had approx 8 weeks off, and have 5 to go, so we are only just past half way, i think i will be bored enough by then

freaking_out

Saddam's new life
HSC
Originally posted by iambored
i am also beginning to feel bored. it's good boredom. i want to be so bored that i want to learn again and i am not at that point yet. considering we have had approx 8 weeks off, and have 5 to go, so we are only just past half way, i think i will be bored enough by then
how can u ppl. get bored of holidays- geez! :rolleyes:

SoCal

Hollywood
HSC
Originally posted by freaking_out
yeah, true that, coz i don't want to do anymore studying...i've already been doing 13 years of studying and now another 5 to go. *faints*
Only three for me:D. I couldn't imagine another five:eek:! I just want to move out of my house and get a taste of the real world. Then I can earn some decent money, build a nice house and buy a new car and go on some nice holidays:).

freaking_out

Saddam's new life
HSC
Originally posted by Merethrond
Only three for me:D. I couldn't imagine another five:eek:! I just want to move out of my house and get a taste of the real world. Then I can earn some decent money, build a nice house and buy a new car and go on some nice holidays:).
I wish it is easy as u say it to b. :D :eek:

Ashleet

HSC
so excited - 28 days to go, 27 till i move away from family. also first in family to go to uni, so not sure what to expect, but hey, itll be fun

SoCal

Hollywood
HSC
Originally posted by freaking_out
I wish it is easy as u say it to b. :D :eek:
That is what all my friend say. I seem to over-simplify everything all the time. I think I have an over-simplistic view of the world but I have plenty of time to learn (hopefully not the hard way):).

santaslayer

HSC
ermmm.....one question......when does uni start......lol
sorry for being a dumbarse but when does it start?

izi

HSC
i actually cant wait to go back, i really miss my faculty

but then again, i really dont want to be getting up early and catching a bus... and being rejected by a bus thats full...

Minai

Alumni
HSC
Uni Grad
I have uni on tuesday coz I start summer school..

izi

HSC
Originally posted by Minai
I have uni on tuesday coz I start summer school..
why are you going to summer school?

Minai

Alumni
HSC
Uni Grad
no - I got full credit from my transfer.
I have to do 12CP worth General Education (courses from outside your own faculty..mandatory at UNSW for single degrees), and most ppl do this over the summer to get it out of the way. I'm taking a 3CP arts subject this summer

freaking_out

Saddam's new life
HSC
Originally posted by Minai
no - I got full credit from my transfer.
I have to do 12CP worth General Education (courses from outside your own faculty..mandatory at UNSW for single degrees), and most ppl do this over the summer to get it out of the way. I'm taking a 3CP arts subject this summer
yeah, thats a good idea- to get some subjects out of the way. :p

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)