No sex relationships (1 Viewer)

Espo15

Banned
HSC
N/A
Hey ppls esp girls

How many of you would be willing to stay in a realtionship if their was no sex whatsoever or do u consider guys who believe in no sex b4 marriage to be a little weird
wot

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
You are either a virgin or have only had bad sex.
While sex or physical attraction does play a part, I don't think its fair to say that at all.

There are those who just don't see sex as that big a deal.

PattieBoi

HSC
I can't say I would be in a long term relationship without sex but I would be willing to wait for them until they're ready. The way I see sex is, it's a an activity for a couple to express their love.

cassieagill

HSC
i wouldn't wait til marriage...sex is a normal part of a relationship...and plus they'd be really religious, and extreme religious people turn me off big time

parawhoree

HSC
This.

Sex is awesome.
erm.

thats. great.

personally. I think that a relationship that is based solely around sex is unappealing. There needs to be some kind of connection between people before sex. But if there's such a thing as a relationship where there's the best of both world... I've yet to find it...

quik.

HSC
No, your experience thus far is accurate. Relationships where two individuals both care for one another and have sex do not exist

They are a myth, like unicorns or the ability to urinate skittles

parawhoree

HSC
No, your experience thus far is accurate. Relationships where two individuals both care for one another and have sex do not exist

They are a myth, like unicorns or the ability to urinate skittles
well there go my hopes and dreams down the toilet...with the skittles.

loquasagacious

NCAP Mooderator
HSC
Have done it.

Don't know if I would again. imo sexual intimacy is a key part of a relationship - without it are you really anything more than very good/close friends?

Iron

Ecclesiastical Die-Hard
HSC
You people have no self control.

This must lead you to really h8 yourselves, yeh? Too bad :(

addikaye03

The A-Team
HSC
If you think sex is overrated you are having bad sex.
+1. I don't think i could do it, it would be like being a kid and having a toy and told to not open it and keep it as a collectors item, at first it would be ok, then after a while you would just really really wanna play with it.

Lanina

HSC
I know a couple of my guy friends who are in current relationships who have been with their girlfriend's for over a year and who have not got 'layed' by their mrs's nor intend too. I don't really see it as an issue, I admire guys like that since you have the other types that are pricks and just way perverted haha

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)