No SAM card :( (1 Viewer)

K.

HSC
Yeah! I DEMAND we get out off campus specials.

Well, only the greater union upgrade, rebels and its stingy 5% can get rooted.

Cyan_phoeniX

HSC
N/A
When I got a kebab in the sam building it had on the board that i can get 10% off with a u@mq card? Is there such a thing?

Tu17

Latte addict XD
HSC
oh are the kebabs on campus any good ? lol or will i have to drive to the mall for half decent food ?

Kegs

HSC
If you say mall again I will compound bow you in the ovaries. And secondly, macq centre is just as crap as the uni. The only reason you would go there is if you want indian food. The kebabs at uni are heaps better than macq centre...

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
Its a great way to burn off those calories!

Tu17

Latte addict XD
HSC
lol parkings that bad ? but yeah the macq centre is pretty close now that i think about it lol

HSC
N/A
Parking on campus is pretty competitive, especially from about 10am - 3pm. It's best to walk to Mac Centre during these times.

Cyan_phoeniX

HSC
N/A
Tu17 said:
oh are the kebabs on campus any good ? lol or will i have to drive to the mall for half decent food ?
hell yeah! Their kebabs are awesome - they pound heaps of chicken/beef onto it. Before then I wasn't a fan of the campus food (their tacos were terrible - I had Chicken BONES in my chicken taco goddamit!), but since that kebab place has been there its become my favourite place. You should try it :D

HSC
N/A
I haven't tried the kebabs yet! They have the best chips on campus, though. (Again, not that I've really 'tried', but I've certainly sampled ;))

bones in the taco? Ewww!

Tu17

Latte addict XD
HSC
Rofl chicken bone taco... awesome XD .....

Thanks for the heads up, i was wondering if i should avoid campus food or not, but ill have to try the kebabs, we used to have "THE BEST" kebab place right across from my high school lol.. good times... i would run out and get one all the time.. even during class :D

By the way, MYID is ready, i just retrieved my password

Kegs

HSC
glitterfairy said:
I haven't tried the kebabs yet! They have the best chips on campus, though. (Again, not that I've really 'tried', but I've certainly sampled ;))

bones in the taco? Ewww!
Dude, they stopped selling chips at the kebab place back in May last year. Where have you been???

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
Kegs said:
Dude, they stopped selling chips at the kebab place back in May last year. Where have you been???
lol that would explain why I heard about the chips on this board but could never work out how to buy them from that place!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)