No one thinks big of you ad (1 Viewer)

ZJ NingNing

HSC
ssejamafone said:
ok ok ok.... speeding for a "good/better" reason. eg. they're pregnant and about to go into labour, someone is dying in the back seat, you know - serious stuff....

ok ok... maybe i'm wrong, and speeding is crap anyways... i admit defeat. :bomb:

still, you could kill other people. I know what you mean thou, I wouldnt let some1 I love die just so ... well yeah. cute siggy, by the way.

pete_mate

HSC
they should have made one of the cars a honda civic with a massive rear spoiler, a stupidly massive wing and blowoff valves that go off despite the fact it goes
0-100 in 9 seconds.

that would have been more realistic.

i agree with the ad, you always see fucking losers in riced up cars going at 60k down the streets of university of sydney. It makes me want to have at their car with a crowbar, they're going to run someone over, it's a fucking uni.

Last edited:

iamsickofyear12

HSC
ZJ NingNing said:
still, you could kill other people.
You are no more likely to kill other people by going 5 or 10 over the speed limit. The people who drive faster than most people (but not ridiculously fast) are the safest drivers. People who drive significantly under the speed limit are as or more dangerous that the crazy people who drive at 150 in 50 zones.

T

trolloutaface

pete_mate said:
they should have made one of the cars a honda civic with a massive rear spoiler, a stupidly massive wing and blowoff valves that go off despite the fact it goes
0-100 in 9 seconds.

that would have been more realistic
they should have used a leb guy driving one of those fully sick cars and have him speed or drag race. and then write "speeding - no one thinks big of you".

that would have been pretty funny and effective imo.

ellen.louise

HSC
trolloutaface said:
they should have used a leb guy driving one of those fully sick cars and have him speed or drag race. and then write "speeding - no one thinks big of you".

that would have been pretty funny and effective imo.
an asian. for irony.

edit: not irony... I can't even think of a word for that.

iamsickofyear12

HSC
Of course the RTA is going to advertise that there is not such thing as safe speeding. Do you just believe everything you are told?

A longer stopping distance doesn't automatically mean more danger. If I can see 300 metres in front of me an extra 10 metres to stop is not going to make any difference at all.

Azamakumar

bannèd
HSC
iamsickofyear12 said:
A longer stopping distance doesn't automatically mean more danger. If I can see 300 metres in front of me an extra 10 metres to stop is not going to make any difference at all.
lololololo isnt that the whole reason school zones n shit started, cos people thought it didnt matter til someone ran out of nowhere and decimated your windshield? The stopping distance does matter a lot, but im willing to bet that nobody here speeds in pedestrian populated areas, or even when theres heaps of cars on the same road.

I reckon scratch the dumb ads and roll with something more efficient, say capital punishment, to stop repeat offenders.

ssejamafone

Ninja?
HSC
N/A
Azamakumar said:
lololololo isnt that the whole reason school zones n shit started, cos people thought it didnt matter til someone ran out of nowhere and decimated your windshield? The stopping distance does matter a lot, but im willing to bet that nobody here speeds in pedestrian populated areas, or even when theres heaps of cars on the same road.

I reckon scratch the dumb ads and roll with something more efficient, say capital punishment, to stop repeat offenders.
here here! Then we wouldn't have people like Paris Hilton anymore. Wait, was she speeding or drink driving?...... dunno

lengy

HSC
that'll give people like me more incentive to run you over, reverse back over you and do a burn out over your face to make sure you're dead.

iamsickofyear12

HSC
Azamakumar said:
It matters a lot when there are pedestrians and other cars around but if there is no one around it is irrelevant. If you can see 30 metres of space on either side of the road it is kind of hard for someone to just jump out in front of you.

Azamakumar

bannèd
HSC
my point exactly, and skimming through the "top speed" thread, everyone only speeds on highways etc, making the adds pointless, or at least to our demographic. The only people I've seen speed through pedestrian populated areas some fucking how have full license.

seremify007

HSC
Uni Grad
pete_mate said:
0-100 in 9 seconds.

that would have been more realistic.

i agree with the ad, you always see fucking losers in riced up cars going at 60k down the streets of university of sydney. It makes me want to have at their car with a crowbar, they're going to run someone over, it's a fucking uni.
lol reminds me of those v-dub adds.. in fact.. it's time to make a thread about it for those who haven't seen 'em before.

taylor427

HSC
seremify007 said:
lol reminds me of those v-dub adds.. in fact.. it's time to make a thread about it for those who haven't seen 'em before.
seremify007 i love those u.s.a golf Gti ad's. the best ad since these "pinkie" ads

i rekon the "pinkie" ads are hilarious,

cause in 10-15-20 years, when were all talking shit about our youth were gunna be like, "eh remember that ad....... shit they wouldnt have those these days."

i want to do a burnout and have my hand out the window doing that "pinkie" thing just because its funny.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)