No More School :'(!!! (1 Viewer)

LaCe

chillin, killin, illin
HSC
Schoolboy Passion!! No More School :'(!!!

"Its all about Shoolboy Passion mate"

Well just finished school yesterday and it was really emotional. I go to a private all boys school and the mateship is great. Everyone, i mean everyone gets along and at the end everyone gave each other hugs and everyone had a tear in their eye.

Looking back on my days at school it was great. People say "Ruse is the best school, etc..." but seriously you dont get the same thing in private schools like at Kings (maybe), Knox, Newington, etc... cause u've been through it all together but it does depend on the year group too. We all get along and it had been great. Its not like all girls schools where there is a lot of bitching and fighting and not like public coed schools where everyone has their little friendship groups and there are divides.

At these boys schools, there are no divides between boys, boys and teachers, year group to year group. You play sport together, study together, do everything together. Im still feeling the effects of yesterday, and it cuts me that i wont see over half these guys ever again, maybe at the formal or HSC bbq towards the end of the year but i seriously wont see most of them.

Anyone here go to a such a school where it was great through the years?? Im really going to miuss it. Its saturday after the last day, got a few parties on but have to hit the study tomoz. Im a bit bored now but its still sinking in.

Cheers, has it been like this for others??

Schoolboy Passion all the way!!

Last edited:

LaCe

chillin, killin, illin
HSC
No one goes on this part of the forums ie School

still waiting

HSC
i agree with you, our farewell was like that too, it was so all the girls just couldnt stop crying, we do have our little bitch fights between some groups but everything always gets back to normal the next day, it feels surreal that well never have another school day ever and that next year you most likely wont see or speak to half the people in your year or any of those in the years below you, its kind of a weird feeling its kind of like weve been attached to a rope for the last thirteen years and we became dependant upon it and now all of a sudden the just cut us loose and told us to go,

*SHeLL!*

HSC
im at a public skool and it was sooo hard on the last day. everyone has been VERY close this year and popularity mattered a lot less than ever before... it was perfect and now its over.... we had a great night together at our skool dance and it was lik nothin else mattered but eachother. :( 13 years of our lives have led to the next few weeks... scary huh?

seremify007

HSC
Uni Grad
I was meant to go to Barker.. but I'm glad I went to a govt. school. It's just not "me"... Anyway, it's good that you enjoyed your mateship. Different schools I believe have different purposes/goals- Ruse is probably to get the highest UAI, but boys schools are all about the people you meet, the way you act, and need qualitative measures rather than something as quantitative as a numerical representation of academic qualities. I too believe that there's more to school than academics, but then different schools have different priorities- there's no right or wrong.

LaCe

chillin, killin, illin
HSC
seremify007 said:
I was meant to go to Barker.. but I'm glad I went to a govt. school. It's just not "me"... Anyway, it's good that you enjoyed your mateship. Different schools I believe have different purposes/goals- Ruse is probably to get the highest UAI, but boys schools are all about the people you meet, the way you act, and need qualitative measures rather than something as quantitative as a numerical representation of academic qualities. I too believe that there's more to school than academics, but then different schools have different priorities- there's no right or wrong.
Exactly, it just depends on the school

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)