no hsc..?? (1 Viewer)

who_loves_maths

I wanna be a nebula too!!
somewhere amidst the nebulaic cloud of your heart
HSC
hey Riviet, you seem amazingly enthusiatic about your HSC endeavours ;) ... i remember i was never that thrilled about it when i was in Yr.11 a year ago :). and you seem to know many bosers around here too. what school do you go to?
same as "bookie"? (which is how i presume you know which school he attends?)

Riviet

HSC
N/A
Yo who_loves_maths! I only joined a month ago, but yes i do know some fellow '06ers from their names. Bookie told me he went to SBHS, i also know many other people from his year from preuni (coaching school). Anyway, i go to St Aloysius College, in Milson's Point. :uhhuh:

a8o

HSC
hopeles5ly said:
yeah i heard about that, what they gonna change tho? like in the actual hsc exam ?

Do you still do WWI?

They also changed the Ancient syllabus, basically there's less to learn - one less topic.

YBK

w00t! custom status!! :D
HSC
Riviet said:
Yo who_loves_maths! I only joined a month ago, but yes i do know some fellow '06ers from their names. Bookie told me he went to SBHS, i also know many other people from his year from preuni (coaching school). Anyway, i go to St Aloysius College, in Milson's Point. :uhhuh:

omg, my friend philip used to go there! he came back to my school though :D

wizard146

HSC
a8o said:
Do you still do WWI?

They also changed the Ancient syllabus, basically there's less to learn - one less topic.
Actually they will still do 4 topics, but the additional period/ society is being replaced with a core study of Pompeii.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)