no hsc..?? (1 Viewer)

pRiNCesS..!!

HSC
hey im not sure if i posted this in the right forum, im actually doing my HSC now not next year..
but is it true that there is no HSC exams either for either 06 or 07? They are changing it so it is basically all like hand-in assesments or in class ones? only bcoz one of the girls from school mentioned it and im not to sure whether its true?

kami

An iron homily
HSC
N/A
pRiNCesS..!! said:
hey im not sure if i posted this in the right forum, im actually doing my HSC now not next year..
but is it true that there is no HSC exams either for either 06 or 07? They are changing it so it is basically all like hand-in assesments or in class ones? only bcoz one of the girls from school mentioned it and im not to sure whether its true?
Nope, not true - at least for class of 06.:)

P

pLuvia

pRiNCesS..!! said:
haha I wish :):)

nwatts

HSC
hopeles5ly said:
true that haha. its jus they usually change syllabus every 4 yrs or so? correct me if im wrong.
They change the bloody things around all the time. 2006 Modern History is significantly different from this years.

Sparcod

Hello!
HSC
No HSC exams?
You should've ask your classmate where she got that from.
I haven't heard about it.
If there was BREAKING NEWS that there was no HSC, it would be all over this site.

Riviet

HSC
N/A
*had my fingers crossed*
It's probably a rumour. Ignore it.
*uncrosses fingers*

elisabeth

HSC
nwatts said:
They change the bloody things around all the time. 2006 Modern History is significantly different from this years.
Yep, but that's good for you guys. They've cut out some of the harder/unecessary stuff, or so I hear.

hopeles5ly

Take Me Higher.
HSC
N/A
elisabeth said:
Yep, but that's good for you guys. They've cut out some of the harder/unecessary stuff, or so I hear.
yeah i heard about that, what they gonna change tho? like in the actual hsc exam ?

who_loves_maths

I wanna be a nebula too!!
somewhere amidst the nebulaic cloud of your heart
HSC
Originally Posted by pRiNCesS..!!
your friend's delirium must've settled in after an overcooked hsc exam.

richz

Riviet said:
*had my fingers crossed*
It's probably a rumour. Ignore it.
*uncrosses fingers*
kadlil said:
haha I wish :):)
u guys look eager to do the hsc............ seeing that u have already placed those gay counters in ur sigs. lol (i have to agree with withoutaface, those counters are kinda gay)

drewgcn

postpantsism
HSC
Bookie said:
WTF? That'd be extremely shit.

Some people [like myself] would like to get compared against the state (hopefully top 2%) as opposed to the school (top40%ish)
Your school's median average UAI is 97.5 or something?
Ist thou a Rusean?

richz

wat does that mean??? sorry, im not into shakespeare... :p, to me he was just a gay riter, we had to study in english

Riviet

HSC
N/A
The phrase just means is he a guy that goes to james ruse. And bookie goes to SBHS.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)