No ATAR (1 Viewer)

-may-cat-

Tired Member
HSC
Wait a minute what am I thinking! ahahaha!

So you're telling me that PASSING Uni courses is harder than getting 95ish ATAR to get into them in the first place? Cmon, dont make me laugh! :haha:
For some units, most definitely.

youandmexo

HSC
b coaching science/ sports management?

Actually, Im FINDING THAT f*cking hilarious, you absolute dropkick. Couldnt get into anything better could we? LOLOLOL
what course you do doesn't determine your ATAR you fucking idiot.
the course you choose is what you want to do with the rest of your life.
not everyone that gets 99.95 wants to do medicine or law! fuck you are so narrow minded!

Chromatic

Banned
HSC
N/A
it can double as normal management you git.. its the same fucking thing with sports units..

and btw i originally got into pd teaching.. sec ed.. so up yours shit stain..

have fun living under a bridge and having drunk people piss on you
LOL get angry, just because its true and you're not going anywhere in life

lightsjustright

HSC
LOL get angry, just because its true and you're not going anywhere in life
i thought you were a decent guy but just a product of your environment where you think the atar and university is everything
you even apologised for the mcdonalds remark
way to take 10 steps back
such an asshole thing to say
what the hell
it's coming from nowhere too; how do you know where anybody is going in life?

Chromatic

Banned
HSC
N/A
i thought you were a decent guy but just a product of your environment where you think the atar and university is everything
you even apologised for the mcdonalds remark
way to take 10 steps back
such an asshole thing to say
what the hell
it's coming from nowhere too; how do you know where anybody is going in life?
Start with the fact that this kid is doing a course which requires like a 70 ATAR or something, and he's attempting to insult me for going to be failing the HSC haha!

duckcowhybrid

HSC
Start with the fact that this kid is doing a course which requires like a 70 ATAR or something, and he's attempting to insult me for going to be failing the HSC haha!
Lol if you're aiming 90+ you're no smart kid either. 90+ isn't exactly hard to get. I could cruise through Year 12 doing minimal work, and still probably get 95. Get off your high horse.

Wait a minute what am I thinking! ahahaha!

So you're telling me that PASSING Uni courses is harder than getting 95ish ATAR to get into them in the first place? Cmon, dont make me laugh! :haha:
Merely passing every Uni subject doesn't mean shit. if you're averaging 51% in Uni, you aren't getting a job, simple as that. You need at least a Credit average to get a look in for most jobs in ANY profession. Just as much of a waste as no ATAR in Year 12.

dude chromatic your fucking retarded, i know a guy, dropped out at the end of year 10. Joined the Public service and 6 years latered earns 110k. I know investment bankers with 0 degrees earning 300k+

also your going to get a shit ATAR, judging by your posts. Also HSC isnt that hard compared to other shit in your life.

I find this part rather hard to believe. Not the 300k, just iBankers having 0 degrees. Dunno how you'd learn financial modelling etc without one.

random-1006

Banned
HSC
^ James Ruse tryhard asian here

i swear to god think guy is the next namu loser

Last edited:

timw7845

Somewhere near the mountains... somewhere near the
HSC
canberras not a popular uni you fuckstain..

if it was a sydney uni the atar would be like 85..

why dont you do some research and pull your head out of your arse

and you will be failing english cause that sentence is grammatically incorrect

"he's attempting to insult me for probably failing the hsc"...

Last edited:

lightsjustright

HSC
Lol if you're aiming 90+ you're no smart kid either. 90+ isn't exactly hard to get. I could cruise through Year 12 doing minimal work, and still probably get 95. Get off your high horse.

Merely passing every Uni subject doesn't mean shit. if you're averaging 51% in Uni, you aren't getting a job, simple as that. You need at least a Credit average to get a look in for most jobs in ANY profession. Just as much of a waste as no ATAR in Year 12.

I find this part rather hard to believe. Not the 300k, just iBankers having 0 degrees. Dunno how you'd learn financial modelling etc without one.
god you're as annoying as chromatic
why are (supposedly) smart people such dumbasses

Chromatic

Banned
HSC
N/A
canberras not a popular uni you fuckstain..

if it was a sydney uni the atar would be like 85..

why dont you do some research and pull your head out of your arse

and you will be failing english cause that sentence is grammatically incorrect

"he's attempting to insult me for probably failing the hsc"...
LOL im not wasting my time being gramatically correct to you. I couldnt care less. You're such a dropkick, you went to canberra and do a course for retards... whats the requirement like 70? Dont ever speak to me again, you're a downer!

Revacious

o-o
HSC
N/A
Modesty son, it's an important trait. You too need to get off your high horse.

slab

HSC
HAHA! I personally found it hilarious!
Chromatic you are doing your HSC this year. You are a stupd james ruse wannabe kid! You know nothing about the real world. I bet your mum owns a drycleaniers and will whip you if you don't get 99.95.

Seriously, grow up...atm all you are doing is digging yourself a deeper hole.

2 Fun Facts FYI:
1. Kevin Rudd only had an Arts degree
2. Bill Gates DID NOT even complete a uni course.

Last edited:

Revacious

o-o
HSC
N/A
2 Fun Facts FYI:
1. Kevin Rudd only had an Arts degree
2. Bill Gates DID NOT even complete a uni course.
What always amazes me is why people only ever quote the exceptional cases to prove that uni/education/whatever isn't everything. Clearly it isnt; but why don't we consider a more mathematical approach?

Let us consider this case.

What is the probability of a dropout (Bill Gates) becoming a millionaire?

Basically, education doesn't guarantee success; it merely facilitates it. This is probably something you should realise now rather than bickering like retarded apes about it.

youandmexo

HSC
LOL im not wasting my time being gramatically correct to you. I couldnt care less. You're such a dropkick, you went to canberra and do a course for retards... whats the requirement like 70? Dont ever speak to me again, you're a downer!
you need to grow the fuck up.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)