No ATAR (1 Viewer)

Chromatic

Banned
HSC
N/A
Chromatic you are doing your HSC this year. You are a stupd james ruse wannabe kid! You know nothing about the real world. I bet your mum owns a drycleaniers and will whip you if you don't get 99.95.

Seriously, grow up...atm all you are doing is digging yourself a deeper hole.

2 Fun Facts FYI:
1. Kevin Rudd only had an Arts degree
2. Bill Gates DID NOT even complete a uni course.
OMG! Just because those people are successful doesnt mean you WILL be! The chances are so small its not funny, those people were lucky and talented (unfortunately, Kev is as well :( ). Christ its like im talking to children here, shut up already.

Chromatic

Banned
HSC
N/A
LOL fuck up gook cunt.

I'd love to meet you in person and smash those glasses off your head...

You say OMG DRPOOUT AT CANBERRA Is 70 IT MUS BE SO SHET!! U FAIL AT LIFE FUCK
Oh man, internet death threat, here goes.. :p

slab

HSC
Oh man, internet death threat, here goes.. :p
um nice edit...?

i edited what i wrote... but i didnt write THAt...that is quite low of you to vilify like that!

furthermore you are an idiot.

but honestly, in all due respect, people who get under a certain atar are not actual idiots...please respect others.

and also...dont be so rude as to attempt to frame me for vulgar words and internet death threats.

timw7845

Somewhere near the mountains... somewhere near the
HSC
um nice edit...?

i edited what i wrote... but i didnt write THAt...that is quite low of you to vilify like that!

furthermore you are an idiot.

but honestly, in all due respect, people who get under a certain atar are not actual idiots...please respect others.

and also...dont be so rude as to attempt to frame me for vulgar words and internet death threats.
you fail.. you wrote that and then edited it to back out of it...

ar7

HSC
just finding it interesting how one can be an engineer studying at tafe.... according to some ignorants (chromatic especially) , it is impossible to be a successful person in life without getting 95+ atar... interesting coming from someone who cowardly sits back and taunts others behind his computer screen yet doesnt have the balls to confront these people, or anyone for that matter face to face. without a doubt chromatic, your lack of social skills and unparalleled narcissism will prevent you from being successful, in spite of you possibly being quite an intelligent person.

Chromatic

Banned
HSC
N/A
just finding it interesting how one can be an engineer studying at tafe.... according to some ignorants (chromatic especially) , it is impossible to be a successful person in life without getting 95+ atar... interesting coming from someone who cowardly sits back and taunts others behind his computer screen yet doesnt have the balls to confront these people, or anyone for that matter face to face. without a doubt chromatic, your lack of social skills and unparalleled narcissism will prevent you from being successful, in spite of you possibly being quite an intelligent person.
NOT IMPOSSIBLE you absolute downer, how many people are going to say this? Its just 100x harder, and chances are you will NOT be as successful as you would be with uni!

slab

HSC
NOT IMPOSSIBLE you absolute downer, how many people are going to say this? Its just 100x harder, and chances are you will NOT be as successful as you would be with uni!
i already told you to shh.

you are not intelligent (as that man below (who you just rudely insulted) told you).

you're probably one of those 4chan n00bz

Last edited:

Chromatic

Banned
HSC
N/A
i already told you to stfu.

you are not intelligent (as that man below (who you just rudely insulted) told you).

you're probably one of those 4chan cunts
Coming from the one who cant spell, punctuate, and swears after every few words, I wouldnt talk! :p

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)