nip/tuck (1 Viewer)

babez_hamp

HSC
N/A
lourai*87 said:
yeah...but when was kimber with shaun??? I hate it when they take it off for so long, it makes me forget whats going on :mad:

lol does anyone actually know when its coming back on?
they were together for a couple of episodes just after he split up with julia.

LaCe

chillin, killin, illin
HSC
I really love this show, addicted to it.

It wil be back on the same time as previous seasons, when all the mainstream Australian/regular shows have a break for summer. This is about October. Could be lucky and get it in September, but that would be at the height of the HSC exams, even October would be bad.

So who does everyone think the serial rapist is?

I think there is an outside chance it is julia's new boyfriend.
I very much doubt it is a woman because it is a serial rapist.

_muse_

Come on join the joyride
HSC
i had nightmares about that god damn masked guy... that freaked me out so bad

LaCe

chillin, killin, illin
HSC
Arvin Sloane said:
I can not tell a lie; it was shmi.
shmi, what r u talking about??

More guess about the masked serial rapist/guy who is cutting up ppl??

babez_hamp

HSC
N/A
LaCe said:
I really love this show, addicted to it.

It wil be back on the same time as previous seasons, when all the mainstream Australian/regular shows have a break for summer. This is about October. Could be lucky and get it in September, but that would be at the height of the HSC exams, even October would be bad.

So who does everyone think the serial rapist is?

I think there is an outside chance it is julia's new boyfriend.
I very much doubt it is a woman because it is a serial rapist.
i don't think it was julia's boyfriend because 1. it would make no sense and 2. she was with him during one of the attacks

Emily.

Pro-VSU
HSC
i LOVE LOVE LOVE this show!!! i cant believe they only use it as a summer filler!! it would get such good ratings if they put it during the ratings season! does anyone know when we'll be getting the next season?

babez_hamp

HSC
N/A
twisted_emily said:
i LOVE LOVE LOVE this show!!! i cant believe they only use it as a summer filler!! it would get such good ratings if they put it during the ratings season! does anyone know when we'll be getting the next season?
the new season isn't coming onto US screens until August, which means we'll most likely get it as a summer filler again.

babez_hamp

HSC
N/A
julian mcmahon isn't bad looking but i keep thinking about how much of an arrogant prick his character is......which puts me right off him !

babez_hamp

HSC
N/A
yeh, especially when he was being a father to wilbur......i wonder what will happen to him in the 2nd season after being attacked

lourai*87

~"*_*"~
HSC
Thats why i cried so much at that episode. He was just changing and relaising what a prick he'd been to everyone. I think i get way too involded in this show :p

But he cant be dead. There would be no show if he was. He couldve been in bed with someone and maybe it was the someone that got attacked and we didnt see it. Always a possibility, but doubtful.

babez_hamp

HSC
N/A
it had to be him that was attacked cause we saw the needle of drugs go in and the attacker above him......he'll probably be close to death and the recover; or someone will come in and save him

lourai*87

~"*_*"~
HSC
omg i just did a search to see if my trhread was still open and found like 4 more. Whats with that!!? I did a search before i started this one and got nothing!!

I just had to bring this one back to life, even if only for a hort period of time =p

babez_hamp

HSC
N/A
it's not starting in the US until August...so my guess is that it will play on our screens during the summer, like usual.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)