nip/tuck (1 Viewer)

mizz_smee

has a fetish 4 handcuffs
HSC
why does it win heaps of awards and stuff?
it creaps me out
but i tend to watch some episodes anyway and i have no idea why

honky tonk

in Miracle World
HSC
Asquithian said:
So who is the guy in the scary mask cutting people up?
I think it's Julia's new boyfriend (the 'Zennis' coach).

This show is great.

slip

HSC
yeh i want to know you the masked guy is and to know what happens to christian

oh and there are already several threads on this...

none took off thou

MoNNiE

HSC
man! i forgot about nip/tuck! <3 christian.. (though his a bit of a sleaze and everything! )

glycerine

so don't even ask me
HSC
i need to watch this so i can have sexy thoughts re:julian mcmahon

Sphyx

Asphyxiated
HSC
what nights is it on these days?
i used to watch it all the time, but somewhere along the line forgot to.

babez_hamp

HSC
N/A
omg ! i so can't wait until next season........but it isn't been shown on us tv until august which means i can't find out what happens to christian before then.

lousie89

HSC
babez_hamp said:
omg ! i so can't wait until next season........but it isn't been shown on us tv until august which means i can't find out what happens to christian before then.

i know it sucks doesn't it.......... omg how freaky was it with the mask.. you hate masks don't you Babez Hamp ?

u know how the mask guy cut Christians face...... it so looked like he killed him because it looked and sounded like a really big cut was put into him...

lousie89

HSC
but it really didn't look like a dream sequence, and i think it makes a great unexpected twist in the series................i know he won't die but he'll probably be messed-up pretty bad

lourai*87

~"*_*"~
HSC
i love this show SO much!!!

I cried at that last episode. Yeah <3 Christian too...and i was devestated to think that he would die. Christian cant die!!!!

I dont know when it comes back on either. They waited for ages before they put the second season on so i guess we're in for another long-ish wait :(

babez_hamp

HSC
N/A
yeh i agree, the soundtrack to each episode is really well chosen. i hope sean and julia get back together....i'm sure they will, i just don't want christian and julia together.

fantasy27

HSC
N/A
lol i used to watch heaps of nip/tuck.. but then i got to that episode where the mask guy came in.. and wah he did to sean.. i got freaked out coz i hate those mask movies.. it freaks me out.. and then i stopped watching.. but the storyline was really abstract and i liked that..

uhh is christian's son matt?..
lol but i remember when christian had those flashbacks on what would've happened if sean was the biological father and matt turned out all nerd-like smarty boy.. it was funny..

and when matt and ava's son were fighting and explaining themselves to the principal.. where she called them the "dysfunctional family".. hehhee.. that was why i liked it..

then it got all freaky on me..

babez_hamp

HSC
N/A
lourai*87 said:
hey did ava die, or was that her son? Cos i was gonna say maybe the son is the mask guy...but im pretty sure he stabbed himself
ava's son did die.......it looked like he was going to stab ava but then he stabbed himself......it was a bit weird, she just left her son's body on the bedroom floor and then left the country.

lourai*87

~"*_*"~
HSC
yeah i thought so :)

this is gonna bother me until i find out who it is. Maybe it is Kimber? But i dont see why she would want to do it. It could be Matt....or anyone for that matter. Why did i have to start this thread lol.

Yeah Matt is actually Christian's son, not Seans. Damn this show is the best :D

babez_hamp

HSC
N/A
i don't think it's kimber, mainly because some of the people were raped and the distorted voice sounded pretty deep. also, kimber was involved with sean at the time and also, the person who's doing it is really against plastic surgery.......which kimber has had a lot of.

lourai*87

~"*_*"~
HSC
yeah...but when was kimber with shaun??? I hate it when they take it off for so long, it makes me forget whats going on :mad:

lol does anyone actually know when its coming back on?

honky tonk

in Miracle World
HSC
I heard it's airing in September for the U.S., so maybe early 2006 if we're lucky.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)