Nightmare (1 Viewer)

ane_st

HSC
littlewing69 said:
I mean don't think if you don't get this mark it'll be like omg horrible :D, cause if you don't get it (not saying you won't) but you'll be disappointed...

And i advise everyone not to think about it!!!! It'll come in due time.. You can't change anything now so you get whatever you get....!

L

littlewing69

ane_st said:
I mean don't think if you don't get this mark it'll be like omg horrible :D, cause if you don't get it (not saying you won't) but you'll be disappointed...
Yeah. I'll be majorly pissed if I don't get it.

Bobness

English / Law
HSC
N/A
ari89 said:
oh yeah bobness...what were u doing up so late to reply to my comment so soon?
Sexing my pillow overtimez.

i.e. rolling around in my bed because i couldn't sleep. Came onto Bee oh es as a form of cathartic release for my minor insomnia :eek:

ari89

MOSSAD Deputy Director
HSC
N/A
bobness said:
Sexing my pillow overtimez.

i.e. rolling around in my bed because i couldn't sleep. Came onto Bee oh es as a form of cathartic release for my minor insomnia :eek:
oo fair enough...i liked the short description better:p

Bobness

English / Law
HSC
N/A
LottoX said:
Hopefully my posting here will again, lower the average. Hurrah.

I think most people have had these dreams. At least a lot of my friends have told me they have.
You sound like Dr Zoidberg. Except uglier.

And stop putting yourself down, at least you're not so emo it hurts. Like me *cuts*

Actually not really. But your friend wella is a weird cunt. I said hi.

redruM

Breathe and Stop
HSC
Imagine getting your results in a 3D view, on you bedroom floor, on white marbles. Marbles that are in the air...and you get a 360 view of those floating marbles.

This was for uni marks, so that should automatically place be above HSC kiddies. :)

T-mac01

HSC
N/A
aMJp said:
I keep dreaming that I'm in the English exam and I accidently spent the first half an hour on one introduction, so I have 10 minutes to finish the essay...

I had a similar one about Society and Culture..

Then I wake up in a cold sweat and it takes my brain a good 20 seconds to work out that I have in fact already sat both exams and that that didn't actually happen.

I can totally empathise with HSC nightmares!
My friend works with a 25 year old woman who STILL has HSC nightmares!
I think that's a bit extreme....
hahaha I know exactly how it feels. The only difference is I used to dream that I'm late for school. When I wake up, it takes 5 seconds for me to realise that I don't have school today coz it's saturday lol. I don't have those dreams no more coz when you get to uni, you can sleep all you want. Now that's extreme for me. Woho! All you can sleep!
Damn HSC. HSC = lacking sleep

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)