Nightmare (1 Viewer)

ari89

MOSSAD Deputy Director
HSC
N/A
*cries* it was horrible...today i had the worst nightmare...i got my hsc results lol...and it was bad because i had 4 band 4's, 1 band 5 and a band 6 (for IT lol) and i got a uai of 84..i just realised my dream had an error:O i do an extension subject and i have no idea about the E scale...

anyway, thats my crap on rant for now

T

Testpilot

The nightmares should end by late december. But still i find that funny.

ari89

MOSSAD Deputy Director
HSC
N/A
Testpilot said:
The nightmares should end by late december. But still i find that funny.
hahaha yeah..funny and strange:p

T

Testpilot

I love strange dreams! The funniest was when the Pope (John Paul II, and i'm not catholic) went 007 style to save our raft from going over the edge of the world (because it is obviously flat). I think i've said too much.

ari89

MOSSAD Deputy Director
HSC
N/A
Testpilot said:
I love strange dreams! The funniest was when the Pope (John Paul II, and i'm not catholic) went 007 style to save our raft from going over the edge of the world (because it is obviously flat). I think i've said too much.
LMAO...hahah yeah u've sed too much:p

L

littlewing69

98.15 came to me in a dream. I'd be fairly happy if my subconcious was onto something there :)

ane_st

HSC
OH cause 84 is such a horrible UAI.. wtf? who dreams of their UAI marks?!?

L

littlewing69

ane_st said:
OH cause 84 is such a horrible UAI.. wtf? who dreams of their UAI marks?!?

Depending on your aims, 84 could be a very disappointing mark. I want to get 98, so I would be fairly crushed if I got 84.

I have had a few HSC-related dreams. It's very depressing, I agree ;)

aMJp

HSC
I keep dreaming that I'm in the English exam and I accidently spent the first half an hour on one introduction, so I have 10 minutes to finish the essay...

I had a similar one about Society and Culture..

Then I wake up in a cold sweat and it takes my brain a good 20 seconds to work out that I have in fact already sat both exams and that that didn't actually happen.

I can totally empathise with HSC nightmares!
My friend works with a 25 year old woman who STILL has HSC nightmares!
I think that's a bit extreme....

L

littlewing69

aMJp said:
I keep dreaming that I'm in the English exam and I accidently spent the first half an hour on one introduction, so I have 10 minutes to finish the essay...

Then I wake up in a cold sweat and it takes my brain a good 20 seconds to work out that I have in fact already sat both exams and that that didn't actually happen.

I woke up a few days ago and began studying for Ext. History, going over dates, names, quotes etc. in my head, and freaking out about how little I knew.

Took me a couple of minutes to fully wake up, you see...

ane_st

HSC
Why would you be dreaming about it now?? There is like 1month till we get the results!! Worry about it the night before.. Thats when ill be having the nightmares :D

Oh and lets anot get ahead of ourselves with the whole 98 UAI thing... You may expect it but just don't put all your hopes into it (no offence intended)..

L

littlewing69

ane_st said:
Why would you be dreaming about it now?? There is like 1month till we get the results!! Worry about it the night before.. Thats when ill be having the nightmares :D
Yeah, certainly, I'm not thinking about it any more, but my brain is still recovering, and having these HSC brainfarts every now and then.

Oh and lets anot get ahead of ourselves with the whole 98 UAI thing... You may expect it but just don't put all your hopes into it (no offence intended)..
Huh?

lala2

Banned
HSC
Meh, it's perfectly normal. I had a nightmare the other day that I got 55 in CHEM1612, which it wasn't--was comfortably higher but still not a mark I'm pleased with :mad1: Dreams simply reflect what you can't think of on the conscious level, and my brain has been so overloaded lately I have been dreaming the last three days in a row!

ari89

MOSSAD Deputy Director
HSC
N/A
aMJp said:

haha...are you so sure the dream wasnt real and you just blocked out the true memory of how u went in the exam?:O
And that is slightly extreme and creepy to dream of the hsc 7yrs later

Bobness

English / Law
HSC
N/A
Remember some people repeat the hsc or do it by distance education/tafe so it isn't necessarily 7 years later.

Just like others may see 84 as a pretty good uai :) I mean at least its enough to do a BA at USYD.

Hopefully you'll score that 95 though which if you do, you would have thoroughly deserved.

mitsui

мιтэuι
HSC
haha i had a dream about my english mark

got 58. and woke up saying "wtf?"

=@

hopefully it will be higher than that

ari89

MOSSAD Deputy Director
HSC
N/A
bobness said:
Remember some people repeat the hsc or do it by distance education/tafe so it isn't necessarily 7 years later.

Just like others may see 84 as a pretty good uai :) I mean at least its enough to do a BA at USYD.

Hopefully you'll score that 95 though which if you do, you would have thoroughly deserved.
ok ok...84 was 'bad' for me because it was like 1 point under law @ UWS and Medical Science @ UNSW which in essence are my final options:p well, in reality they wont really be because I will always have the chance to redeem myself during first year uni and change courses *crosses fingers for UWS medicine or usyd vet sci*..and if i cant get into those courses I'd b eager just to move out of UWS law mostly because what I have seen as campus life isnt as impressive as at other unis...anyway i'll stop with my lifes aspirations:p

All i really want to do UAI wise is just break the 90 benchmark...:)

good luck with ur aim of 100;)...may i ask what you'd like to do at uni?

ari89

MOSSAD Deputy Director
HSC
N/A
oh yeah bobness...what were u doing up so late to reply to my comment so soon?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)