NIDA, UWS or CSU??? (1 Viewer)

HSC
stalk_if_u_dare said:
Damn!...got my letter today..its the 21st of Nov at 9am....anyone else one that day??
hey im on the 21st but im on at 2pm, anyone else then?
im thinkin og doing viola from 12th night, gillian from dags by deb oswald an my ip that i did for hsc drama.
does anyone kno if the callbacks are during schoolies? someone told me that they purposely have callbacks during schoolies to see how dedicated you are to nida.

Joolz

HSC
*caramel adele* said:
hey im on the 21st but im on at 2pm, anyone else then?
im thinkin og doing viola from 12th night, gillian from dags by deb oswald an my ip that i did for hsc drama.
does anyone kno if the callbacks are during schoolies? someone told me that they purposely have callbacks during schoolies to see how dedicated you are to nida.
Nah mines on the 23rd at 2pm, Im thinking of doing Dags as well. I would of liked to do my drama IP as well only mine is a self devised piece :( sux that they dont allow them...I dont know when the call date is... im thinking like the middle of dec or something maybe?
Good Luck neways xXx

bre

stalk_if_u_dare said:
Damn!...got my letter today..its the 21st of Nov at 9am....anyone else one that day??
hey, thats my birthday.

cool.

I'm auditioning for UWS... but it's my 7th preference of something

:\

stalk_if_u_dare

cheese hater
HSC
EEEEPPP!!!! OMG its on monday..i feel nervous. I've just learnt all the lines of Patsy - Little Murders, Viola- 12th Night & Rhonda - Who's Afraid Of The Working Class.

And my Charles Sturt is on the week after (29th in Wagga)...& i only know about half of the lines.....:D

Has anyone already done their NIDA?

Happy Birthday Bre for the 21st!!!!!

HSC
okay.
i am getting really nervous. i only have 2 monologues that i sort of know kinda well but one other that i havent looked at till now.
It is 7pm the night before my audition at nida tomorrow at 2pm.
i am shit scared. what do they ask you to do besides a monologue?
apparently we have to watch everyone elses.
that will kill me, watching people acting better than me and thinking "bah they'll get in over me"
its like a form of swedish torture

stalk_if_u_dare

cheese hater
HSC
AlleyCat said:
i got a call back for this friday... yippee!

good luck everyone.
Did u do yours this morning? Cause i was there! I was the short girl with long, purple hair!

It wasnt to bad, though only three, got to read their 3rd monologue. They were SO good! Oh well, good luck to everyone who is about to go.

Well, im off to Wagga Wagga to aution their next tuesday & then to penrith on the 8th!

See you next year, ppl who didnt get in! LOL

AlleyCat

Singing me and Julio
HSC
stalk_if_u_dare said:
Did u do yours this morning? Cause i was there! I was the short girl with long, purple hair!

It wasnt to bad, though only three, got to read their 3rd monologue. They were SO good! Oh well, good luck to everyone who is about to go.

Well, im off to Wagga Wagga to aution their next tuesday & then to penrith on the 8th!

See you next year, ppl who didnt get in! LOL
no i did my audition last monday. only three of us got through that time too. it was nail-biting though, because in my opinion there were a lot of people there that were amazing actors. this one girl in particular did a greek tragedy and made me almost cry. she didnt get it, perhaps her other monologues werent as good as that one.
well, im stoked, even if i dont get through to the next callback.
good luck for everyone still to come.

AlleyCat

Singing me and Julio
HSC
Skillo said:
HOORAH! I got into VCA School of Production. Got a phone call this morning. I think I'll accept it. I've got until tomoro morning to decide. YAY!

Anyone else get an offer for NIDA, WAAPA or VCA?
yay! congratulations honey!

you deserve it more than anyone, you're obviously passionate and talented about drama, and it comes across when you give advice or help.

i wish you every success.

i didnt get in at NIDA, at first i was hopeful, but i guess i had a good run what with the callback and everything. i might try again next year, but im very interested in the VCA musical theatre course. bill pepper from NIDA told me that it may suit me better, as he could tell by the style of performance that i was into the larger than life musical style. anyway, congratulations again. make sure you let us know how it is.

Skillo

is in a theatre near you
In my blue-light backstage hovel, the theatre.
HSC
Thanks AlleyCat. I accepted it! Crazy crazy. Too bad on NIDA hun. Try for musical theatre more, anyway, NIDA is starting to get a bit of a rep...in the bad sense. Really really really do consider WAAPA. The graduates coming out of there are amazing and they have a great musical theatre course. Goood luck. I'll keep you posted.

stalk_if_u_dare

cheese hater
HSC
I didnt get into any of them!....well the Penrith students said i was really good...but i think my creative reaponse wasnt good enough...*cries*

Well lets hope for a UAI high enough to get into a B Arts with Theatre Studies..if not, its the acting course at TAFE when try again next year!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)