Nick De Roos and Murry Smith - conspiracy theory? (1 Viewer)

what971

Now in Oriental Flavour!
HSC
N/A
I had good hopes for a credit or distinction in this course up til now, now that Murray's here, I'm just hoping for a pass so that I can get this damn subject over and done with it. The worst thing to do would be to fail and then do it again!!! :(

sarevok

HSC
obviously usyd doesn't take those course-feedback forms seriously
otherwise muray would be gone after last year

Some_Guy

HSC
anyone else notice ............ how smith talks ........... like this ................ in a very boring .............. voice.

cimbom

HSC
Murray Smith is pretty bad.

But there's still the textbook, tutorials and PASS... if you go to that. But no workshops this week is terrible- they should have rescheduled the ones on Friday and Monday or something like they did for the econ1001 tutes. Seriously, why not? Did they have any reason not to for ecmt1010?

edit: and murray smith criticised the textbook's 'rule of thumb' something. why does he have to confuse us with his own interpretation? the textbook is all we have now!

Last edited:

stazi

Nightman
HSC
what971 said:
I had good hopes for a credit or distinction in this course up til now, now that Murray's here, I'm just hoping for a pass so that I can get this damn subject over and done with it. The worst thing to do would be to fail and then do it again!!! :(
lol a mate of mine is doing ecmt1010 for the third time.

jpr333

HSC
Really it's not about lectures in stats, lectures make you more confused imo. I was lucky enough to get an awesome tutor who gave us all the notes we needed, I didn't actually look at the lec notes at all when studying. So go to tute's and write everything down!

jpr333

HSC
I really only peroused the lecture notes just to double check if i had covered it all. It is all in the text book though, im pretty certain. Just workthrough the examples you get set and you'll understand more clearly the content you need to cover.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)