Nice Guys Vs Bad Boys (1 Viewer)

Nice guys Vs Bad Boys

• Nice Guys

Votes: 94 79.0%
  • BAD BOY

Votes: 25 21.0%

• Total voters

twiddla

Most nice guys like myself do not try and molly coddle girls but it seems if you show them respect which I believe is reasonable and do take notice of them you continually fall into the good friend catergory. I mean I'll open doors, pull out seats etc and if she's got a big thing coming up I'll wish her well but I don't try and make her feel like she's the only thing I can possibly care about in my life. I do try to tell her how I feel about her but that never works cos apparently your all moshy no matter how much of a bloke u are. I wish I knew some girls who want nice guys like us as more than friends! and btw I won't change my character just to impress - i don't think that is fair as it is deceptive and being really shallow!

S

Shuter

Ranger Stacie said:
No, I think that theory actually works both ways
I'll agree, just replace the word jerk with bitch.

Damnit, no longer on 69 posts.

Komaticom

Bored Member
HSC
Uni Grad
AsyLum said:
fuck being nice gets ya nowhere
Acting like a hard cunt and treating your gf like shit by throwing her through a wall gets you a maglite to the face.

SuGa BunI =D

broken doo dooo booo
HSC
im sorry but why the hell would you conform a guy into stereotyped categories of NICE guys or BAD boys???

no body falls perfectly into any of thou categories. therefore, find your bloody happy medium and just be happy with it :D

KfWang

Komaticom said:
Acting like a hard cunt and treating your gf like shit by throwing her through a wall gets you a maglite to the face.
lol i agree..
most girls like bad boys because their a challenge, and most nice guys are just... too predictable and boring
its not about being nice or bad, but being cokcy and funny,and being able to do/say things the other party wont expect.. and by unexpected things i dont mean showing up with roses at her/his door, as that gets annoying

by being nice, cocky (in a good, non-rude way), funny and brutally honest, a guy can pick up SO much more than you average dickhead..

my 2cents ^^

jen23

as a chick can i say good guys all the way! i hate bad boys, the just bloody screw you around and leave you cold. my ex sung in the church choir, didnt drink, didnt smoke. was the biggest good boy on the planet ever, but at the same time he was also the nicest guy and he made me feel so special i wouldnt have traded him for anything i the whole world (after a year he dumped me and i was as left the poor crying heartbroken chick, but other than that, he never did a mean thing in his life).

omg, i wont date bad boys. if i know a guy has a bad rep then to be honest i try and steer clear cause i dont wanna get played. nice guys are safer for sure. the perfect guy is one whos good, but can be fun/bad/spontaneous when the occassion calls. long live good guys

beccaxx

surprised things change
HSC
i think there is another question that could be asked: what type do the nice guys go for? becos it seems the girls who want a nice guy are screaming "hello i am right here" and the boys who say they r the nice guys are "the good good friend"

i dont know, i think, as a "nice girl" hahaha who wants a "nice guy", sometimes someone is 2 shy to tell the other person they actually like them, becos, being such a charmingly nice person, they dont want to ruin wat they already hav as friends.

nice guys, here is a tip. only settle for being the good good friend if that is wat u want to be. the girl could be crushing on u (damnit i sound like DOLLY) but figures ur 2 good a friend to stuff it up, or it might make stuff awkward.

so to the nice boys, if nice boys truly exist... (please God can they exist and can i please have one :)) please prove to the chics that u wanna be more than jst a good good friend... cos otherwise, ur niceness places u out of reach as a boyfriend, or thats how we see it anyways... so then we go for the bad boys cos we figure the good guy is too good 4 us neways.
haha anyways that was my lil input i was so surprised to c how many more boys than girls there were posting on the thread

and to the bad boys, who couldnt giv a damn bout being nice.... thats jst selfish. ur the guys that chics dont want in their heart, cos ru the ones that jst want a chic 4 a root, and u dont treat them the right way. ur the ones that are hated by the chics friends and family, ur the one that breaks heaps of girls hearts and crushes her hope in ever finding a nice guy.
bad boys ruin it for the nice guys, u make us think there are no good guys left.

beccaxx

surprised things change
HSC
Shuter said:
What the hell? where are all the girls like this. I don't think I have ever, EVER had a debate with a girl about an intelligent subject. Occassionally some girls who THINK they're smart maybe argue something like this, but they're actually airheads who have no clue what they're talking about.

Why do these people not exist!
there are heaps of smart girls we are not all airheads and alot of us know how 2 hold intelligent conversation/debate. boys jst tend to think that they r superior to the girls and end up makin the girl inferior which results in her having a lack of confidence in actually being who she really is eg having intelligent conversations etc becos alot of girls get knocked for it, so they do the bimbo airhead thing cos
1) they think that their opinions etc arent valaubl anyways,
2) guys seem to go for the bimbo over the intellectually superior

new poll maybe: bimbo barbie or intelligent individual

wat do guys prefer?

Tusitula

cute (ugly but adorable)
HSC
hmmm i'll take cold hard bitch

Emily.

Pro-VSU
HSC
id prefer a nice guy as long as that nice guy isnt too shy to chase me. i like the guy to make the first move.

lengstar

HSC
how about neither good guy or bad guy? just a guy that doesn't fit into any catergory?

Komaticom

Bored Member
HSC
Uni Grad
How about those who constantly jump between good and bad...

"I think I might buy my darling a rose... but I don't have any money... Hey kid! *whack* Thanks for giving me your wallet muhahaahafart."

jen23

Komaticom said:
How about those who constantly jump between good and bad...

"I think I might buy my darling a rose... but I don't have any money... Hey kid! *whack* Thanks for giving me your wallet muhahaahafart."
hahahahahaha, thats a classic!!

Komaticom

Bored Member
HSC
Uni Grad
beccaxx said:
to the nice boys, if nice boys truly exist... (please God can they exist and can i please have one :)) please prove to the chics that u wanna be more than jst a good good friend... cos otherwise, ur niceness places u out of reach as a boyfriend, or thats how we see it anyways... so then we go for the bad boys cos we figure the good guy is too good 4 us neways.
I'm sure there are nice guys here who want to be more than just good friends. I don't think niceness can place anyone out of reach. It can be compared to saying that being dedicated is a flaw. Being nice might gives girls inaccurate impressions (i.e girls you don't love), but if a guy becomes a really close, and good, friend, then I think it's logical to take the next step.

If you opt to stay as a close friend, make it known! It probably saves the girl embarrassing herself in future. Otherwise, let the relationship progress.

If this is non-sensical then it's because I have no experience in this field, at all... well... I said "hi" to a gir.. oh well.

django_

HSC
Beccaxx said:
there are heaps of smart girls we are not all airheads and alot of us know how 2 hold intelligent conversation/debate. boys jst tend to think that they r superior to the girls and end up makin the girl inferior which results in her having a lack of confidence in actually being who she really is eg having intelligent conversations etc becos alot of girls get knocked for it, so they do the bimbo airhead thing cos
1) they think that their opinions etc arent valaubl anyways,
2) guys seem to go for the bimbo over the intellectually superior

new poll maybe: bimbo barbie or intelligent individual

wat do guys prefer?
haha thats funny being wrong never knocks me down with my bf...i argue with him about football and engineering n stuff, even though im usually wrong its still fun to try and know and then learn from it wen he tells u the right thing :p

rhysgm

HSC
from what i can see is that your approach is all wrong. girls wont 'go' for a guy who sits down to have a conversation with her when they go out. she's a female. she talks all day and is used to it its nothing special. show her a fun time. take her out with your mates and act as if she's the best mate there, not as a chick your trying to bag.

fact is, you should be getting to know her at boring times, but having fun the rest of the time. thats why the 'arrogant' guys get so many girls, coz they dont care for chatting them up, theyre just having a good time.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)