Nice guys Vs Bad Boys

• Nice Guys

Votes: 94 79.0%
  • BAD BOY

Votes: 25 21.0%

• Total voters

hbk_ace

your all F**k Liars
This is a question for the girls and boys.

ive always been a nice guy to everyone and the girl that i liked, but ive found that girls really dont give a shit about nice guys.

I Noticed that if a guy have a bad boy image, or if he is rude, smokes, have an attitude and be a complete ass and ignore the girl, the girl would be turned on alot more then say a guy that likes to talk to them, get to know them, pay the girl attention and help the girls with things she ask for. (GENERALLY SPEaKING im not saying all girls are like this)

so with that said, girl, tell me what ure views are.

concession

Respected Member
HSC
i have elements of nice and bad within me, it just depends how drunk i am

i think i'm more in the stupid category though

B@da$$ haha

Minai

Alumni
HSC
Uni Grad
Hmm depends who you're around,

I'd never go for a girl that wanted a "bad boy" type, and that girl would never go for a guy like me, so it doesn't matter

hbk_ace

your all F**k Liars
:( i dont trust minai andhis relationship advices... :)

hey menai, im goin to fail in my bloody commerce course, stupid cadetship is to hard

Minai

Alumni
HSC
Uni Grad
too hard? what, do you need a HD average or something?

hbk_ace

your all F**k Liars
ahahah im goin for pass and shit am i not getting there

i need more girl opinions in this thread

^___^
HSC
not every girl likes a bad guy

i'm sure some chicks out there that digs mature men

and by mature, i dun mean sugar daddy

+Po1ntDeXt3r+

HSC
meh u dun have to just be one..

im both.. im lik an asian parents dream kid.. and i do other unmentionables :)
ive been called sweet nice cute asshole faggot druggie .. every part of the spectrum

some girls lik the adventure/fun/exciting/spontenous aspect.. i think..
others lik it cos they kno they arent meant to hav it.. ^^

but in the end the 24/7 bad boys.. dun get meaningful relationships..

gronkboyslim

HSC
girls love them som bad boys who arnt really bad boys.

Nice guys are not only nice, they are pussies. and dont know what the fuck they want and ring theyre girl friedn like 50 times a day. they aint a man. they are faggots.

ofcoruse, girls dont want no real bad boy, who hits their gfs and think they are tough and call them gfs sluts.

girls love them some men who pound their ass , skinny or fat. guys who tell it like it is. If you are nice to your gfs, but you smash faggots, then obviously youre pretty mad. if your nice to your gf but you suck dick, you are a faggot.

santaslayer

HSC
I think they want a nice equilibrium...a tyotal nice guy is boring whist a total bad boy is too much....something in the middle is cool?

Raiks

Enigma Unlimited
HSC
Being nice does get you somewhere, but not usually where you want to go... which is best friend material with a girl you really dig.

Just be yourself, because then if someone likes you, you're being liked for you and not because you're putting on a nice/bad guy image... it's not the image you portray,when it comes to it, its the charisma that is the killer.

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
rofl, i read that last line as "The image you want to portray, is the charisma of a killer"

HSC
N/A
Well, I voted nice guy.

I really only have two rules - don't hit me, and don't know more about nail polish than I do. Other than that, all is good :D

But at the end of the day, I'm sure every girl would prefer stability and niceness rather than a drug-addict that comes home drunk every night.

pinkblinkbarbie

seduce me
HSC
like id never date a muderer or rapist...im sure no sane girl would. but no one is absolutly nice. like there is an element of 'bad' in everyone, no matter how bad it is, or if its breaking the law or not, it can still be seen as bad.
umm yeah i guess my boyfriend is sorta bad...likes doing burnouts, likes drinking, smokes, swears...but how bad is that? i know guys who dont smoke, dont drive fast, and dont really drink...but they are bad. it just depends on how each person judges bad...

hbk_ace

your all F**k Liars
well bad boy as in smokin, drinking, swearing, burning shit down, been rude and no manners, dont respect ure girls, and having a real attitude

im not saying bad boy=druggy/jail
but by the way, chick dig jail guys too haha

pinkblinkbarbie

seduce me
HSC
ok he smokes and swears....he doesnt burn things or have no respect. he is actually really respectful, he helps whenever possible, just a real gentleman. eg: we went out the other with my mum, and everytime our drinks were empty he got up and ordered more and paid for all our drinks, not just his, or not just his and mine.
and i dont think that bad ass jail look is hot, or guys who are actually like that...i was with a guy once who was an ex druggie, but now doesnt drink or take drugs, just smokes, doesnt really swear much, but is covered in tattoos...is he bad? he respects women aswell..

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)