NFS Most Wanted is ***** hard... (1 Viewer)

bscienceboi

HSC
N/A
No drifting. Very dissapointing. Not enough drags in the beginning. Only allowed to do 2 up to Blacklist #9

Srixon

HSC
heat 5 the cars arent black cruisers heat 5 is these corvettes or dodges that are just near all white. I am up to blacklist 1, any one finished it yet?

Undertoad

HSC
I stopped after beating the first blacklist guy cause I was bored. Hot Pursuit 2 was heaps better in my opinion if you want cops

P

pLuvia

I second that, why the hell did they get rid of drifting, it was a fun ! :D I got bored of it today

HSC
DaddyK said:
NFS most wanted is practically need for speed underground just with cops. Its EXACTLY the same except story line. piece of shit.
and the storyline wasnt even original as well...they ripped it off the fast and furious.:mad1:

nevertheless, i still reckon its the best out the the whole series. i havent been playing for about 2 months now..should get back to it sometime.

im up to blacklist #3 and i own a fair few cars:
my main racing car: aston martine db9
others: ford GT40, cayman, carrera S, carrera turbo, lotus elise, dodge viper...and another one which i forget.

Minai

Alumni
HSC
Uni Grad
mm same, I havent played in ages due to frustration, am also on blacklist #3

I usually use a Gallardo for races and my Audi A4 for chases

SipSip

HSC
N/A
Argonaut said:
I would describe the series as being "boring" before I described it as being "hard".

I must agree on that point...NFSU is becoming a bit tedious and probably need something new to make it more fun....
I played it partly because i bought one, and then on the same day my gf bought me one...so didn't want to return both...

bscienceboi

HSC
N/A
What happened to all the Hondas?

And the drifting. :(

And why can't we upgrade exhaust :(

Last edited:

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
Yeah a bit sad to not see the civic or integras in this :(

To get more slide, start > performance tuning > and stick handling i think on max - or whatever, not really much fun, it plays very much like the old Hot Pursuit games more than the NFSU ones.

Minai

Alumni
HSC
Uni Grad
Honda's are way too rice for this game, lol

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
Haha, but the civic and integras (as long as theyre type r) wouldnt be too bad :( I mean they got a freaking supra in there!! :p

LeftrightOut

Needs more cowbell
HSC
N/A
It's way too linear, I expect they should be able to make it more free roaming with different groups to work into and making it more like an RPG for those who like storylines, cross the racing with GTA type open endedness.

Also racing to then unlock a part I have to pay for is not my idea of fun, give me Hot Rod anyday you buy what you can afford no BS tech tree progression. Maybe have some "new" tech come onto the scene as you get in later in the game but have all the basics available right there and the hidden stuff not seen, like a back of the shop kind of deal. I haven't seen a shop refuse to sell a part to anyone because they "haven't beaten number 13 yet" so why should we allow developers to make such a stupid copout?

You should be able to race for however much you want, why limit to a set amount of winnings? that's not street racing that's organised competition with set limits, street racing is about haggling how much you're going to win or lose in the end even if it is your car.

Too bad you can't drift and get style points but i have the ole lexus still and she drifts nicely at 110 into a 90 degree corner you just have to throw the weight around and work the handbrake. I actually drive better with low handling settings, I like my cars unstable and find I often drive into a corner way to fast when I have good grip and hit the inside whereas with loose suspension I can just throw it in slide a bit and know it isn't going anywhere near the guard rail and just over correct a little.

Demandred

HSC
I must admit that the NFS has become a bit monotomous. NFS MW is ok and provides enough incentives for you to (barely) keep on going. NFSU II was probably worst, most people played hours and hours just to see some 30 second movie clip.

darkwarrior2

HSC
Finished the game, bad ending, M3 GTR sux, SLR Mclaren is the best in the game. Spent a fortune on Porsche GT and it is very unstable, they're ruining the NFS series with all these "rip - off" Fast and the Furious duplicates.
The series ended with NFS "Porsche Unleashed" nuff said. Porsche Unleashed was quite inventive.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)