Nfl (1 Viewer)

theodore223

God's reincarnate
HSC
I was wondering if there are ne other ppl here who have an interest in gridiron?

jest

HSC
i am! go ravens! (they should've so beaten the colts in the playoffs!) :)

i also played it last year for fun in pdhpe class

timlay

is gonna lawyer you
HSC
i was interested in watching it.

but then i had school..sif jig school to watch it.

so then i was gonna watch the replay.

but frigging FRIENDS had to SCREW IT UP FOR ME. :(

AFC

HSC
yes i do lol i was actualli lookn for a thread to talk bout the NFL :)
so far i found 2 lol
but go Patriots :)
shame they lost in the conference championship last season :( but still AFC won the superbowl so made me happy lol

24cadillac24

HSC
Me and about 15 of my mates played it during lunchtimes for the last month leading up to Graduation. It's a fun sport, and boy is it rough. After I got the shit knocked out of me it pretty much stopped.

spence

HSC
Yeah love it, go Broncos! But seriously, the Pats are like unstoppable with Brady and Moss and everyone else they have. I'd bet any money on Pats beating Cowboys in the Superbowl

HSC
hey i follow the nfl almost religiously GO THE CHARGERS!!! young team that will go really well in years to come

haha pats lost

anyone else on here play gridiron properly? i play for the wollongong mustangs/brumbies

Cam O

HSC
Finally some NFL talk
I've got Foxtel so just follow the few games espn show and watch SportsCentre alot

I'm a mad Colts fan and I got thissick Peyton Manning jersey from the States for Christmas. Go Colts for the 09 SuperBowl

What about the whole Brett Favre situation, retiring, coming back and being traded to the Jets, can't wait to see Brett playing over there, it'll be so wierd not being in a Green Bay jumper.

Supah02

HSC
I play for the U18's West sydned Trojans (the pirates jnr team) and the u21s NSW wolverines seasons at this yrs Downunder bowl... Beat Texas and lost to California. I play linebacker, outside and middle for club and just middle for state however one of our outside linebackers was fuking up so i plyed outside for a bit while safety covered for me at middle. strongley encourace ppl to join the sport, the under 18s is for 14-18 yr olds and if your 14 go ahead and join youll just get better. i found that at the start of the club season we had enough player for about a second or 3rd string in every postion but alot off ppl leave after the first couple training sessions of full contact cause its intimatading and rough sport. btw this is only my first yr too befor this i used to play rugby union for club, rep and state. most players come from baseball, rugby or soccer backgrounds but yea if your intersted in gridiron just join your closet team, youll learn all the postions, rules and everything within your first season =)

to the guy about playing for wollongon... do use got enough players for this yrs senior season cause your jnr team pulled out. and wht postion.

I wanna play free safety in the 1st grade season comming up but im not playing this year due to the HSC =(

wuddie

Black by Demand
HSC
while i have not played a single game of nfl, but base on what i've seen on tv, i will say nfl is no where near as exciting as afl or nrl. that is all.

spence

HSC
Broncos got so lucky against Chargers, definately didn't deserve the win. Awesome match though

johony

HSC
wuddie said:
while i have not played a single game of nfl, but base on what i've seen on tv, i will say nfl is no where near as exciting as afl or nrl. that is all.
having played some gridiron for a club, i have to agree. i don't mind watching it though :S.

btw, go broncos

HSC
hey yeah they have got a snr team this year i am pretty sure. yeah alot of people from the year before when we were playing in canberra were to old this year and all the young people were wr's
i play runningback and could of played for ACT at nationals last year but couldn't cause of school
one game i got 197 yards of 9 rushes and 3 TD's :p

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)