Nfl (1 Viewer)

Izzay

Wassup MTV
HSC
N/A
Why do they celebrate after nearly every tackle/catch/run?

The guy catches the ball, runs about 3 metres and gets totally smashed...only to get up and start crip walking.

savio23q

Band
HSC
Well done Ben Roflsburger (y)

Twas awesome watching him get sacked twice :D

LordPc

HSC
Why do they celebrate after nearly every tackle/catch/run?

The guy catches the ball, runs about 3 metres and gets totally smashed...only to get up and start crip walking.
Haha, so true. You expect this kind of behaviour after a touchdown, but I guess some people never get that far and have to celebrate thier little victories

Last 5 minutes was pretty good but that fumble at the end was not the greatest

CIV1501

Banned
HSC
larry fitzgerald is a freak. his 2nd touchdown was awesome

spence

HSC
Wow Pats traded Matt Cassel and Mike Vrabel to the Chiefs and only got a second round pick out of it

spence

HSC
Looks like broncos will be shit this year if Cutler gets traded.

Last edited:

roller

HSC
i wonder if they will implement another rule this year so they can have another excuse to wear more padding
No but they made the Brady rule which is another rule to protect quarterbacks.... You cannot tackle the quarterback if you are already on the ground. So a player that gets knocked to the ground has to get back up before being able to tackle the quarterback. Stupid rule....

ingenius

HSC
New Rule has also been made to stop the WR's Blindsiding the D with their helmets, Shoulders and Forearms, Rule has been labeled the "hines ward rule".

However, on to more pressing matters, Predictions for this year? as well as Predictions for AFC and NFC probowl teams?

spence

HSC
New Rule has also been made to stop the WR's Blindsiding the D with their helmets, Shoulders and Forearms, Rule has been labeled the "hines ward rule".

However, on to more pressing matters, Predictions for this year? as well as Predictions for AFC and NFC probowl teams?
Way too early to predict Pro Bowl.
But I reckon Bears will go really well now that they've got Cutler

ingenius

HSC
Yeah i guess, but it will end up being the usuals, i.e. Ware from the cowboys, Reed from the Ravens etc.

Hopefully cowboys can get up this year, gotta get rid of all the internal struggle we have

spence

HSC
I'm hoping Broncos won't go too badly without Cutler. Defence at least should be better than last year

ingenius

HSC
I'm hoping Broncos won't go too badly without Cutler. Defence at least should be better than last year
your kidding right? your coach traded away one of the best aspects of your team, a Pro Bowl QB... well done, youll be lucky to make 3rd in your conference

spence

HSC
your kidding right? your coach traded away one of the best aspects of your team, a Pro Bowl QB... well done, youll be lucky to make 3rd in your conference
Yeah it wasn't a good move, although we went alright out of it. Orton should still go pretty well, considering Denver has much better receivers than Chicago, and an awesome line. And hopefully Moreno can do well, so the passing game won't be our entire offence. And defence will improve. I'm not saying we'll do well, but hopefully not too badly either

ingenius

HSC
Yeah it wasn't a good move, although we went alright out of it. Orton should still go pretty well, considering Denver has much better receivers than Chicago, and an awesome line. And hopefully Moreno can do well, so the passing game won't be our entire offence. And defence will improve. I'm not saying we'll do well, but hopefully not too badly either

Bears have never realy had good receivers, mainly playing a Smashmouth type of football, dominating with hard defence and a good run game, however, they have addressed this WR deficiency in the draft taking 3 Wideouts, and as usual, looking to bolster an already strong Defence.

Bronco's however, Why oh why did u pick up another running back bringing your total to 7 on your roster? sure injury wise its a place where you need help, but if orton proves to be a decent QB surely a better position for you to be in would be drafting a new WR where he can help out on special teams aswell? then again, new head coach says it all, already made some key mistakes and we will see how the bronco's go this year.

Cowboys however, were up shit creek without a paddle, we need a new head coach and move our current one to defensive co-ordinator. we also need alot of help at WR and CB, but we completely screwed up the draft having picks in only the 3rd round and under.

Should be a promising year for the Atlanta Falcons due to a recent pickup of Tony Gonzalez (possibly the best TE out there) and Oakland Raiders with the addition of some Key Offensive players to take the pressure of a run game that could set their division alight.

spence

HSC
Yeah Moreno was a bad selection for our first pick, should have gone defence. Ayers looks good though

ingenius

HSC
Is anyone up for a Fantasy league? draft would have to be done on here, but it would be good fun... anyone?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)