New World Order Conspiracy Theory (1 Viewer)

j.russell

HSC
Who knows about the New World Order conspiracy?
I've been researching it a bit and i guess its believable? The 911 conspiracy theory seems very believable from what ive seen and i guess this then leads into the NWO theory.
So what do you guys reckon? Fact or fiction? Just a crazy theory born of American paranoia? Intriguing nonetheless.

jb_nc

Google "9-11" and "truth"
HSC
N/A
You are stupid

jb_nc

Google "9-11" and "truth"
HSC
N/A
I've been researching it a bit and i guess its believable?

j.russell

HSC
why am i stupid? is the whole theory stupid?
im just going on what ive seen - which isnt much, hence the reason to start this thread

Trefoil

One day...
HSC
N/A
j.russell said:
Who knows about the New World Order conspiracy?
I've been researching it a bit and i guess its believable? The 911 conspiracy theory seems very believable from what ive seen and i guess this then leads into the NWO theory.
So what do you guys reckon? Fact or fiction? Just a crazy theory born of American paranoia? Intriguing nonetheless.
It's the Zionist. They run the world from Hollywood.

breaking

paint huffing moron
HSC
conspiracy theorists, especially leftie ones, are the worst kind of people ever

Trefoil

One day...
HSC
N/A
breaking said:
conspiracy theorists, especially leftie ones, are the worst kind of people ever
Leftie conspiracy theorists are sometimes funny and fairly harmless. Right-wing conspiracy tards are just plain shithouse (see your average Republican, or watch Faux Noise).

Enteebee

Keepers of the flames
HSC
While you were doing your 'research' did you check out any peer reviewed scholarly journals or opposing views? Does 'research' in this case mean you watched some youtube videos?

j.russell

HSC
wixxy2348 said:
This alone makes your views on anything else worthless.
How is it up there on your pedestal? good?
I'm reluctant to question the judgement of one as worthy and superior as you, but i must ask..
why? I never said it was true, i said it was believable..
Maybe i am "very stupid" and my views are "worthless" but in my stupid, worthless opinion, the theory about the explosives in the towers had enough 'evidence' to make it appear credible, or at least worth a second look.
Tell me then, oh superior one, in your infinite wisdom why is the 911 conspiracy such a joke?
(or just ignore me, i mean, my views are worthless)

j.russell

HSC
Enteebee said:
While you were doing your 'research' did you check out any peer reviewed scholarly journals or opposing views? Does 'research' in this case mean you watched some youtube videos?
yes, crazy youtube videos and wikipedia was the extent of my research; the two most reliable sources hahaha
so where do i find these journals? link me?

boris

Banned
HSC
Because i think the forensics teams and explosives experts who examined the site would know a little bit moar about what went down than some crazy leftie conspiracy theorists on youtube.

j.russell

HSC
boris said:
Because i think the forensics teams and explosives experts who examined the site would know a little bit moar about what went down than some crazy leftie conspiracy theorists on youtube.
Haha but the conspiracy theorists would say that all the government agencies have been infiltrated through compartmentalisation and that, some illuminati guy at the top could just rewrite all the reports.

Oh and thanks enteebee, i'll check it out

boris

Banned
HSC
Yes that could happen in a crap sci-fi movie but in reality do you think that something like this could be kept quiet?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)