New World Order Conspiracy Theory (1 Viewer)

Enteebee

Keepers of the flames
HSC
j.russell said:
Haha but the conspiracy theorists would say that all the government agencies have been infiltrated through compartmentalisation and that, some illuminati guy at the top could just rewrite all the reports.
Oh so the conspiracy theorists say that the fire fighters who were on the ground and had their close friends die are in on it?

zstar

HSC
N/A
It's already happening so I wouldn't call it a conspiracy.

The G-20 summit already talked about creating a new financial order.

A new world order is moving towards world government and currency much like the EU.

Considering how corrupt a local government is, The thought of a world government is just a frightening scenario.

I think the censorship of the Internet, The financial crisis are all timed perfectly for all of this to come into place.

Crestwood's_G

In Elegance
HSC
Trefoil said:
It's the Zionist. They run the world from Hollywood.
mel gibson was right!

the NWO theory is a ridiculous one...its about how american secret societies along with the illuminati want to create a worldwide government...so that they can control everything and make mo' money...:monkey: and theorists prove this by showing people a $1 US bill...

Crestwood's_G

In Elegance
HSC
Trefoil said:
Leftie conspiracy theorists are sometimes funny and fairly harmless. Right-wing conspiracy tards are just plain shithouse (see your average Republican, or watch Faux Noise).
the right winged ARE the conspiracy theory

inasero

Reborn
HSC
katie he's entitled to his own opinion.

anyway some conspiracy theories have turned out conspiracy fact:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Conspiracy_theory#Proven_historical_conspiracies

Therefore we shouldn't be so quick to dismiss documentaries like Loose Change which provide alternative theories on historical events. Ask yourself this, do you think that the instruments of global governance such as the UN, World Bank and IMF truly are a bunch of selfless philantrophists who have global prosperity and security as their foremost interest?

Enteebee

Keepers of the flames
HSC
inasero said:

Therefore we shouldn't be so quick to dismiss documentaries like Loose Change which provide alternative theories on historical events. Ask yourself this, do you think that the instruments of global governance such as the UN, World Bank and IMF truly are a bunch of selfless philantrophists who have global prosperity and security as their foremost interest?
Provide the evidence.
Provide the evidence.
Provide the evidence.
Provide the evidence.
Provide the evidence.
Provide the evidence.
Provide the evidence.
Provide the evidence.
Provide the evidence.
Provide the evidence.
Provide the evidence.
Provide the evidence.
Provide the evidence.

That is all that I ask of any 9/11 conspiracy theorist.

Last edited:

adnan91

HSC
zstar said:
It's already happening so I wouldn't call it a conspiracy.

The G-20 summit already talked about creating a new financial order.

A new world order is moving towards world government and currency much like the EU.

Considering how corrupt a local government is, The thought of a world government is just a frightening scenario.

I think the censorship of the Internet, The financial crisis are all timed perfectly for all of this to come into place.
this. Just watch "The Arrivals" and the stuff the said will happen happened after they posted the video.

Enteebee

Keepers of the flames
HSC
I'm not interested in the political claptrap Dan, I'm sure there's a decent amount to that... I read chomsky, I understand real critiques of governance are out there. A decent amount of it is contentious, but I'm basically just not interested in it... unless you want to go talking about FEMA concentration camps or something you are within the realm of what I'd term acceptable political disagreement.

gibbo153

buff member
HSC
N/A
people on page 1 should have eased up.

he meant that the video presents its argument skillfully and (obviously if you havent done any research on the counter arguments) can provide an interesting thing to think about.

he isnt saying its obviously true.

Trefoil

One day...
HSC
N/A
inasero said:

Aha. Why doesn't it surprise me that somebody like you is a conspiracy nut?

The UN is in Africa handing out condoms tainted with AIDS to perpetuate Western imperialism, amirite? DOWN WITH CONTRACEPTION!

zstar

HSC
N/A
By any chance have any of you people seen Zeitgeist?

gibbo153

buff member
HSC
N/A
Trefoil said:
The UN is in Africa handing out condoms tainted with AIDS to perpetuate Western imperialism, amirite?
i support others by saying that you can't just claim that without evidence.
the aids problem is chiefly exacerbated not by people using tainted condoms, but by a commonly accepted belief that having sex with a virgin can cure one's HIV.

a family friend, Joe Radcovic, runs a medical clinic in a slum in Nairobi. he spends a lot of his time attempting to educate the locals about aids and correct the incredible misconceptions they have about it.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)