New macbooks are hideous (1 Viewer)

Davo1111

HSC
N/A
hmm thats strange, it only takes my friend about 1.5 seconds to log in. It might be beneificial to calbrate it with different facial expressions :)

uhawww

Flakes
HSC
gloworm14 said:
i'd buy one.

actually i am at the end of the year, but i dont know which one yet.:rolleyes:

Yo Kylie, PM me before you go out and buy one.

Tha Wishkah

HSC
>New macbooks are hideous
>macbooks are hideous
>macbooks are
>macbooks
>mac

There's your problem.

chicky_pie

POTATO HEAD ROXON
HSC
Davo1111 said:
almost all computers have this now. It's really not that exciting, you can even get usb equivelents for like $30.

ASUS laptops have facial recognition logon (using the webcam). It's quite quick too.

I'm just saying..........HP is better.

emytaylor164

HSC
N/A
Rageeb said:
harsh :cold:

little things, like the fact that you don't have to jump through hoops to get a decent version of msn going. and don't give me crap that kmess and amsn is a good alternative, they're absolute crap next to windows live.

don't get me wrong, i use linux for my homebrew ftp server but the undeniable fact is that linux is not ready for mainstream use yet.
I was referring to the HP mini-note
Disagree completely. Adobe Pro apps for a start (no GIMP does not compete), Professional music notation software - even video editing. Three things I hated from my experience. Productivity for Linux sucks. The free alternatives suck. Gaming sucks (worse than OS X). People need to port applications. A better MSN client and iTunes, and I'd use it over windows. (Although redundant with OS X).

It is strange that you're a girl though :p, what nationality are you? (kidding).
you can run windows applications in linux.

ClockworkSoldier

Clockwork Army
HSC
Lol. I have both Mac and HP. The Mac is obviously more powerful (MacBook Pro), the HP is just cool though, even though it's almost ancient (Omnibook). I've put it through so much, and it just keeps trudging on. I swear (short of dropping it off a two story building), it's bloody unbreakable.

9deuce

MADE
HSC
New MacBook= fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap

Can't wait to get it.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)