Netbooks for uni (1 Viewer)

MailMofo

HSC
Good luck having a life.

Tell me, how many years are you going to be in Uni? Im completing a Cert 4 in 6 months, compared to your several years.

By the time you rear your ugly head out of uni and stand on your own two feet, i would probably be your supervisor.
Several years? Are you a moron or something. ( That was rhetorical )

I find it amusing that you honestly think your going to be employed with your TAFE certificate. You and i both know when going for a job doing any kind of development, they want a DEGREE, not a drop-out level TAFE certificate.

For confirmation on this please consult seek.

:)

rx34

HSC
Do they sell 9 cell netbooks here? I was thinking of getting a 9 cell if the shops had it. If not, I'll wait a few for months and save up.

dawdlex3

HSC
Do they sell 9 cell netbooks here? I was thinking of getting a 9 cell if the shops had it. If not, I'll wait a few for months and save up.
I doubt there are any 9-cell netbooks. Because from what I know, the 6-cell ones are pretty bulky and heavy already. Say, if a netbook is designed to run on 3-cell battery and you replace it with a 6-cell battery, there's going to be a bulge on the bottom. So, the answer to your question is no.

spence

HSC
Several years? Are you a moron or something. ( That was rhetorical )

I find it amusing that you honestly think your going to be employed with your TAFE certificate. You and i both know when going for a job doing any kind of development, they want a DEGREE, not a drop-out level TAFE certificate.

For confirmation on this please consult seek.

:)
Considering tafe gives you a vocational qualification, i'd say its a pretty good bet he can get a job out of it.
And how long are you planning on spending in uni?

MHael

HSC
While you both just sound like bitchy geeks, unfortunately for you SnowFox, the other guy's right. What do you think they do in those years at uni? They don't just dick around. After your few years in the workplace, he'll probably come straight out of uni at the same level as you, if not (and this is more likely) higher.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)