Nerds or geeks ? (1 Viewer)

Bored_of_HSC

HSC
Don't really give a shit. As long as i like them.

I actually find glasses/braces quite cute on girls haha.

pony_magician

townie for worst user
HSC
oh god. this thread.

(inb4 "omg no i'm not like that")

Last edited:

Eg155

HSC
Nerd= smart people
Geeks= try-hard, video-playing people... sad cases

I personally have a fetish for nerds; they're more appealing than any guy who is a womanizing 'charmer' :L or eshlad -.-
like there is a guy in my modern- he doesn't say much, wears glasses and is kinda skinny but i still kinda like him... haha

Shadowdude

Cult of Personality
HSC
Nerd= smart people
Geeks= try-hard, video-playing people... sad cases

I personally have a fetish for nerds; they're more appealing than any guy who is a womanizing 'charmer' :L or eshlad -.-
like there is a guy in my modern- he doesn't say much, wears glasses and is kinda skinny but i still kinda like him... haha
you know what to do then

(ask him out)

Shadowdude

Cult of Personality
HSC
Guys should always make the first move though :L
yeah, yeah, yeah... but we don't live in 1924 anymore

just saying that if he chickens out and does nothing because he's afraid to ask you - and i'm 100% sure that'll happen - you reserve the right to ask him out

but then again if he's too afraid to ask you, he needs to... "man up" and change his attitude because being timid - i.e. him - does not get you what you want.

you have to be in it, to win it.

and yadda yadda yadda

Eg155

HSC
yeah, yeah, yeah... but we don't live in 1924 anymore

just saying that if he chickens out and does nothing because he's afraid to ask you - and i'm 100% sure that'll happen - you reserve the right to ask him out

but then again if he's too afraid to ask you, he needs to... "man up" and change his attitude because being timid - i.e. him - does not get you what you want.

you have to be in it, to win it.

and yadda yadda yadda
Hahah i wouldn't know where to start though... i've only talked to him once... by sheer chance. I don't think he's had a gf before; doesn't seem the type :L Meh, there's plenty of other fish in the sea. Should probs wait till after HSC for this relationship stuff anyway :)

Dystocia

HSC
I don't even understand the difference between a geek and a nerd. Is there even a different between them?

JT145

ON is my homeboy
HSC
People just automatically assume I'm a nerd because I wear glasses, am Asian and are in good classes... and I don't go to a selective school. :\

PaterzAttack

fake based bitch
HSC
I don't even understand the difference between a geek and a nerd. Is there even a different between them?

"The definitions I grew up with were that a geek is someone unusually into something (so you could have computer geeks, baseball geeks, theater geeks, etc) and nerds are (often awkward) science, math, or computer geeks. But definitions vary."

PaterzAttack

fake based bitch
HSC
I'm nerd, nevertheless I can run 100m in 12.5 seconds.People tend to think that because I got an ATAR of over 99 I am socially retarded and in effect am a Basement Asian, even though I am African.
you could have fooled me

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)