• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Need help with this problem. (1 Viewer)

BlueGas

HSC
N/A
In my other thread where I was speaking about printing notes, etc. I ended up printing out Ahmad Shah's notes. I was looking through them and I was comparing the notes to my exercise book (teacher's notes). Now before I get to the point, my teacher has always been telling me that the notes we write are a summarized version of the notes form the book she uses, not sure which book.

So as I was comparing the two notes, I realised that the words are exactly the same, just my teacher's notes are slightly summarised compared to Ahmad Shah's notes. This is where I realised that my teacher's notes are better, and I started thinking that I should start typing my teacher's notes, but then the thought of 30 pages of Ahmad Shah's notes all wasted really gets to me. How do I deal with this?

enigma_1

~~~~ Miss Cricket ~~~~
HSC
Lol don't stress so much, relax :)
Just stick with Ahmad's notes, they're really good. You could annotate around them the ones that your teacher makes or random info which you think is important.
It's all about efficiency. You want to be wasting as less time as possible whilst getting study done.

BlueGas

HSC
N/A
Also another problem with Ahmad's notes which might not be a problem for you guys is that the font is small, well it's not that small but it's not to much liking, and I'm quite OCD. Whereas if I start typing my teacher's notes, I'll adjust them to a font that I like, and it's not about wasting time, I could finish type the notes in at least 2 days, so what should I do?

HSC
Also another problem with Ahmad's notes which might not be a problem for you guys is that the font is small, well it's not that small but it's not to much liking, and I'm quite OCD. Whereas if I start typing my teacher's notes, I'll adjust them to a font that I like, and it's not about wasting time, I could finish type the notes in at least 2 days, so what should I do?
Since you're typing, go for it! It won't take long and you will have notes to your liking

dirty_ink

HSC
Since you're typing, go for it! It won't take long and you will have notes to your liking
Since it's bothering you this much, just start typing your teacher's notes.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)