princejester

HSC
I am currently in a bit of a struggle.
Engineering studies - 30%
Standard English - 35%
Legal Studies - 75%
General Maths - 80%
Information Technology - 70%

I need to get 90% ATAR if anyone could help me and give me some tips i would appreciate it i have these fucking chinese parents that want 90% so gotta let em have it if you feel me niggas. Trials and HSC coming fast my way :( shiet ay lols. Anyways I need some help thanks :D

HSC
lmao no..
your failing 2 subjects
geting 80% & lower for all of them
how is it you were expecting 90 ATAR :|

Last edited:

princejester

HSC
Haha i'm not quite sure how it works well can you give me some tips or something to study better or some shit lols :D

princejester

HSC
haha thanks hina good luck 2 yu lols
im gonna get smashed in the trials LOL!

Hina.M

HSC
lol i alredy had mine ...be prepared BIG TIME... legal studies is a bitch ----be warned....but it cn be extremely easy to get an 80+ if u knw wat ur on abt and use cases, legis, articles etc all tht rubbish.....but ye study study study.....its the only way....no way around it. even getn 70s across all of um in the trials would be excellent coz more difficult thtn HSC supposedly.

u can easily get into a band 6 with more effort in legal its been done b4 and tryn get ur maths mark up to a 90 .... these r the easy improvements.... when it comes to the english n engineerin --- maybe a tutor and some MAJOR EFFORT!

depends wat u wana do after skool tho really---motivation n all

LifeCoach

HSC
Yeah Trials are worth 15% and HSC is worth 50%, so technically its still Possible for you to achieve good marks.

So the first step is probably speaking to your smart buddies and teachers and work out exactly WHAT you need to do in the next er...week. Mainly for Standard english and engineering- Find out what you are going to be tested on...

Don't try to learn the whole textbook before trials....get one or two topics perfected (get a teacher or tutor to help) so that you can at least guarantee yourself SOME marks for each exam instead of trying to do everything and end up doing nothing.

After the Trials its a whole different ballgame, you will need to work while others rest if you actually want the marks.

well good luck!

LifeCoach

HSC
really well thts not the same for all mate my trials were worth 30% for 5 subs and 50 % for 1 sub so u knw wat it may not be EXACTLY POSSIBLE FOR A 90 but definitly cn improve!.....
haha 50% srs?? feck. yeh i meant trials are usually 15/50 so 30% usually.

well whether its possible or not it doesnt matter. ATAR doesnt count for a lot in the long term...its the satisfaction of proving urself that counts for life.

Hina.M

HSC
true 5 yrs frm now no1s gona ask yo wat was ur ATAR...lol

more like where do u work or somthin along those lines....

annabackwards

<3 Prophet 9
HSC
true 5 yrs frm now no1s gona ask yo wat was ur ATAR...lol

more like where do u work or somthin along those lines....
True, but you may as well work hard now instead of having to work extra hard to get in "backdoor" entrances (which is a waste of time) all because you've missed the cut off for a course and you may not get in anyway.

I suggest that you work your arse off. A few marks can make a lot of difference rank wise internally and if you ace your externals then you might have some hope. Just start studying!

lyounamu

Reborn
HSC
N/A
I am currently in a bit of a struggle.
Engineering studies - 30%
Standard English - 35%
Legal Studies - 75%
General Maths - 80%
Information Technology - 70%

I need to get 90% ATAR if anyone could help me and give me some tips i would appreciate it i have these fucking chinese parents that want 90% so gotta let em have it if you feel me niggas. Trials and HSC coming fast my way :( shiet ay lols. Anyways I need some help thanks :D
study smart.

how? study using the best study method

how? try to think which one works for u (writing notes, memorising, drawing etc.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)