• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Neap (1 Viewer)

Divinity_

HSC
Check your school library's 'teacher reference section' (not meant to borrow from here but my teachers let me ^_^).

The local town library often have sections for the HSC texts and questions/papers... try there before paying money... use everything that is free first before resorting to money.
You think you're tops don't you?

clintmyster

Prophet 9 FTW
HSC
Uni Grad
iunoo i think neap and cssa have stuff thats beyond the syllabus so while they are challenging theyre asking things that are not expected of you. This is for the sciences. In regard to maths, they probably have some challenging questions. Haven't tried it for 3u much but for 4u there questions are of a good standard

Aquawhite

Retiring
HSC
Uni Grad
fkn teacher's pet :jedi:
Yea, kinda... only accelerant in the grade.

You think you're tops don't you?
And no, I don't. The teacher's resources aren't all that awesome... they are mainly past papers and weird textbooks from the prehistoric ages (they go way back... and are a little too easy).

Why would I think I'm tops all because I got it from the teacher's reference section? If you actually asked the teachers at your school, they might give you some texts from there.

untitled....

HSC
lmao i asked today and he said the only one he had was papers from pre- 1992!

astroe

HSC
All the NEAP stuff in the resources section for Chemistry and Physics are all gone, what gives?!

study-freak

Bored of
HSC
NEAP phys and chem are fine papers, but they're not that anymore challenging than others. Just that they've got pretty detailed answers.

And I think NEAP can't be posted up due to copyright reasons.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)