Neap (1 Viewer)

yummy-cookies

HSC
I don't know if this is in the right place, but can anyone tell me whether NEAP papers are any good for maths or chem?
I saw them for sale in an ad in the paper today, and I was wondering whether it was worth it to get them. Or are the papers and solutions readily available online already?

chltmddus112

HSC
Yup i found doing MX2 Neap papers for my mini quite useful.

Its good cuz it has alot of challenging questions.

joben

HSC
most catholic and NEAP trial papers are very good - or so ive heard

annabackwards

<3 Prophet 9
HSC
thanks for your advice.

do you think 6 tests for $18.00 is worth it?
I wouldn't pay that much unless even if there are fully worked solutions. Try downloading past papers, it's free :)

Do you guys reckon that NEAP are harder than CSSA papers?
In my personal opinion, catholic papers are slightly harder than NEAP ones.

shivacs

HSC
Does any one know where to go to download free Neap papers and solution? I need them for physics and chemistry.Also please tell me where can I buy them and how much is each paper? Do they come up with solution as well?

yummy-cookies

HSC
Does any one know where to go to download free Neap papers and solution? I need them for physics and chemistry.Also please tell me where can I buy them and how much is each paper? Do they come up with solution as well?
I don't know where you can get them for free, but you can buy them from the neap website. There're having a sale right now (which is why i'm considering buying them) so its around $15-18 for each set

electrolysis

congenital schmuck
HSC
theres heaps of CSSA and NEAP trials in the resource section

lyounamu

Reborn
HSC
N/A
Neap ones are average I guess. Bad thing is there are hardly any real challenging questions in Neap papers whereas in HSC papers, there are 1 or 2 which really differentiate everyone from the very top.

wixxy2348

goldmambo #5.
HSC
NEAP trials for Chemistry are incredible.
They are, generally, very challenging... And awesome to do.

Pwnage101

HSC
N/A
NEAP past papers are awesome, especially in chem and physics, mainly because of how detailed their suggested solutions are. They even give a sentence or 2 on each multiple choice. They are a great source of clarification on content relating to specific questions, such as 'evaluate' questions.

bettina44

HSC
i've got a couple of maths and ext 1 ones, i would scan them for yous for buts its like a 100+pages

Aquawhite

Retiring
HSC
Uni Grad
Check your school library's 'teacher reference section' (not meant to borrow from here but my teachers let me ^_^).

The local town library often have sections for the HSC texts and questions/papers... try there before paying money... use everything that is free first before resorting to money.

shuning

HSC
回复: Re: Neap

Check your school library's 'teacher reference section' (not meant to borrow from here but my teachers let me ^_^).

The local town library often have sections for the HSC texts and questions/papers... try there before paying money... use everything that is free first before resorting to money.
fkn teacher's pet :jedi:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)